www.yourphotos.com

Keyes22

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'll have to concur with both peoples comments so far. i find your site very easy to use, and asside from its inaccessability from time to time, its all good. please keep your site a free service. its a huge headache to keep changing photo hosting services every couple of months. i know myself and quite a few people have lost a lot of data in the past by companies either going under, or by expanding to a pay service. if theres anything we can do, clicking on a banner ad from time to time, etc, just post up in this forum and let us know. plenty of people would be glad to do whats necessary to keep a good thing going.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I have the same problem with Pistol some times.But my only real comment is that it would be great help to be able to upload many pictures at once.

Browse for every image and then upload them all.

To tell you the truth i am excited by you being excited about us.And as Beardo said "plenty of people would be glad to do whats necessary to keep a good thing going."

Thanks

Archived