Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WWW.PURECRAP-OLA.COM

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by bestworse, Sep 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bestworse

bestworse New Jack

you should check out this other message board www.purecrapola.com if you havent already.
    its a lot like 12oz. there are lots and lots of flicks but less shit talking.
    also, you can just post pictures without having a host. its super easy.
    everyone know 12ozprophet was the OG forum, but PUREGRAFFITI is just as good.
    check it out you guys.
    ATTN: YOU MUST REGISTER WITH THE SITE BEFORE YOU CAN EVEN SEE ANY OF THE THREADS OR POSTS SO IF YOU VISIT THE SITE, AND DONT SEE ANY GRAFF, THATS BECAUSE its a reallame deal and needs to con people in to boosting their registration numbers instead of letting you join on the sites merits.
    REGISTER, ITS TOTALLY WORTH THE FEW SECONDS IT TAKES TO FILL OUT THE FORM.

later

2. anonymity

anonymity New Jack

3. KRON KING

KRON KING Member

^^^ fuck you bitch for trying to advertise on 12oz. if you dont like the site get off you faggot.
    CLOSE THIS SHIT NOWWW!!!!

4. crave

crave Veteran Member

and yet, somehow, i'm still amazed by the stupidity of others.

5. bestworse

bestworse New Jack

kick back jack. im not knocking 12oz, if you could read a little better you would know that. dont tell me you got more dedication to a website than you do to the graff scene.
    if thats the case than youre pathetic. some people come on here to look at graff and others come on here to act like gangsters even though they dont paint. and yes, you do have to actually paint inorder to be a writer.
    sorry dog.

6. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

hi mom, i'm posting in a closed thread

7. bestworse

bestworse New Jack

hi mom, i too am posting in a closed thread, on a bucket of a website that can seem to keep running for more than 2 days in a row!
    yippeeee!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

8. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

you sir, are a homo.

9. KRON KING

KRON KING Member

if i were a moderator, i close your account faster than your moms lips around a big black cock.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. JohnnyLode

JohnnyLode Member

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

you're right, ill see if i can call off the hurricane so our servers can stay up. of course if we didn't get 10,000,000 page views a month, that might ease the load a bit as well.

fuck off and die.

12. Lets not forget the cool censorship feature at PG that wont allow you to type the word "12oz", a real mature feature on the mature site for mature users. The upload function is great, now we all see the mutiple posting of hi-res nightflicks from some parkinglot in the middle of nowhere of a toy hollow. Oh wait, you have to register to see that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.