www.mtncolors.com - any good?

imported_dowmagik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by 210006

Molotov Burner Chrome is much better... in my oppinion!

montana chrome is brighter and dont fade, plus montanas go alll the way to the end till there drained completly, burner chromes always tend to have a bit left what dont come out...there still all good but if you can get spanish cheaper than go for it you wont be dissapointed.

Originally posted by NOTTS1

montana chrome is brighter and dont fade, plus montanas go alll the way to the end till there drained completly, burner chromes always tend to have a bit left what dont come out...there still all good but if you can get spanish cheaper than go for it you wont be dissapointed.

i'll agree with you on the glare of the silver... but burner chrome is much more silent, because they dont have those balls inside, and it is possible to get all the silver out, you just have to stomp on the top of it..

another good thing about them is that you can fill other paints in them, if you dont empty them completly.

Originally posted by capslock

well i used to use montana chrome a hella lot! but they tend to drip down ur hand wen useing a fatty sumtimes....bruners are fatter but yep...they fade in! how ever...2nite i have got 750ml monty chromes armed with coversalls im hopeing they do the job!

they tend to drip a lot if there cold and they aint been shaked n kept warm thats true best thing try wrapping em up, they work bad. and them 750ml chromes are ghetto.

i buy quit of few cans for dist. and i notice some of them dont have balls in them ..you can email or call the company you got it from and tell them to exchange it for another one if you want but in montana paint either way if you have one in there or not it still works okay just shake but without a ball you wont make as much of a noise

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by chumbawumba

Wait a minute.. molotow chrome burners don't have the ball inside?

apparently there are two different kinds of burner chrome, one without balls and one with 'em.. (?)

i get most of my chrome from henxs in amsterdam and they got 'em without balls, but sometimes when i get paint in copenhagen, underground, i get 'em with balls..:confused:

i really cant see the idea in putting balls inside a chrome that works without 'em!

There website is buggy, but you can call, fax or email your order and there on it asap.

You dont need to buy 12 cans of chrome to get the $2.50 price.

Also, Some cans do "seem" to not have a ball in them but half way through it magically appears. I've shaken cans to death and thought the same thing.

Montana Colors North America Inc.

P.O. Box 22368

San Francisco Ca, 94122-2368

1-650-589-3333

Fax 1-650-589-3113

info@mtncolors.com

• 2 weeks later...

Archived