www.GraffRats.com

Rodney Trotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ok so apparently this Duro CIA dude and hisBuddy PG painted over or fucked with some of PJ's and his friends paintings. So PJ shoots the guys, cand now after a couple decades he stil holds a grudge against this accused rat and "Gangster" right, well PJ shot, not the other dude, sounds like some weak ass shit to me. Dude needs to get a life. SHouldn't have ut that shit up till he had more than one case of a graff rat, especially considering the only one he has is his own personal shit and it's some bs form 20 yearss ago. What a fucking hater, dude needs to let shit go.

from the site...

"In order for any rebellious subculture to perpetually survive, it must remain free of individuals as well as behavior from individuals whose thoughts, actions as well as inactions prove to be counterproductive to the group or its movement."

what a hypocrit. HES FUCKING SHOOTING AT PEOPLE. what can be more counterproductive than for people to read about graffiti writers shooting at eachother over beef? fuck pj. graff is nothing compared to someones life.

what?

i'm sure everyone here has seen STYLE WARS right?

did you think they were joking when seen said "cap and pjay against the world"?

or when cap was talking about duster and said "cause even if you was filming the movie it would been BOOM BOOM BOOM and thats the way it would went"

shit happens but i agree with dowmagik:

"what a hypocrit. HES FUCKING SHOOTING AT PEOPLE. what can be more counterproductive than for people to read about graffiti writers shooting at eachother over beef? fuck pj. graff is nothing compared to someones life."

i was talking to an old school writer who saw pj's site and we agreed that once a person shoots @ you ALL BETS ARE OFF.

for christs sake someone ended up in a wheel chair for life.

over graff. as for the site it all reads too much like laywer speak to me. i don't think he will be adding too many rats cause he is asking for all kinds of documentation and all he has is his own records. it would be funny to see if he breaks the rules and starts posting stories that we've all heard a thousand times.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...