www.FUCKTHESOUTH.com

Guest imported_b0b

Guest imported_b0b

Seriously the rant is so good that even Seeking would have trouble matching it.

http://www.fuckthesouth.com/

"

Fuck the South. Fuck 'em. We should have let them go when they wanted to leave. But no, we had to kill half a million people so they'd stay part of our special Union. Fighting for the right to keep slaves - yeah, those are states we want to keep.

And now what do we get? We're the fucking Arrogant Northeast Liberal Elite? How about this for arrogant: the South is the Real America? The Authentic America. Really?

Cause we fucking founded this country, assholes. Those Founding Fathers you keep going on and on about? All that bullshit about what you think they meant by the Second Amendment giving you the right to keep your assault weapons in the glove compartment because you didn't bother to read the first half of the fucking sentence? Who do you think those wig-wearing lacy-shirt sporting revolutionaries were? They were fucking blue-staters, dickhead. Boston? Philadelphia? New York? Hello? Think there might be a reason all the fucking monuments are up here in our backyard?

No, No. Get the fuck out. We're not letting you visit the Liberty Bell and fucking Plymouth Rock anymore until you get over your real American selves and start respecting those other nine amendments. Who do you think those fucking stripes on the flag are for? Nine are for fucking blue states. And it would be 10 if those Vermonters had gotten their fucking Subarus together and broken off from New York a little earlier. Get it? We started this shit, so don't get all uppity about how real you are you Johnny-come-lately "Oooooh I've been a state for almost a hundred years" dickheads. Fuck off.

Arrogant? You wanna talk about us Northeasterners being fucking arrogant? What's more American than arrogance? Hmmm? Maybe horsies? I don't think so. Arrogance is the fucking cornerstone of what it means to be American. And I wouldn't be so fucking arrogant if I wasn't paying for your fucking bridges, bitch.

All those Federal taxes you love to hate? It all comes from us and goes to you, so shut up and enjoy your fucking Tennessee Valley Authority electricity and your fancy highways that we paid for. And the next time Florida gets hit by a hurricane you can come crying to us if you want to, but you're the ones who built on a fucking swamp. "Let the Spanish keep it, it’s a shithole," we said, but you had to have your fucking orange juice.

The next dickwad who says, "It’s your money, not the government's money" is gonna get their ass kicked. Nine of the ten states that get the most federal fucking dollars and pay the least... can you guess? Go on, guess. That’s right, motherfucker, they're red states. And eight of the ten states that receive the least and pay the most? It’s too easy, asshole, they’re blue states. It’s not your money, assholes, it’s fucking our money. What was that Real American Value you were spouting a minute ago? Self reliance? Try this for self reliance: buy your own fucking stop signs, assholes.

Let’s talk about those values for a fucking minute. You and your Southern values can bite my ass because the blue states got the values over you fucking Real Americans every day of the goddamn week. Which state do you think has the lowest divorce rate you marriage-hyping dickwads? Well? Can you guess? It’s fucking Massachusetts, the fucking center of the gay marriage universe. Yes, that’s right, the state you love to tie around the neck of anyone to the left of Strom Thurmond has the lowest divorce rate in the fucking nation. Think that’s just some aberration? How about this: 9 of the 10 lowest divorce rates are fucking blue states, asshole, and most are in the Northeast, where our values suck so bad. And where are the highest divorce rates? Care to fucking guess? 10 of the top 10 are fucking red-ass we're-so-fucking-moral states. And while Nevada is the worst, the Bible Belt is doing its fucking part.

But two guys making out is going to fucking ruin marriage for you? Yeah? Seems like you're ruining it pretty well on your own, you little bastards. Oh, but that's ok because you go to church, right? I mean you do, right? Cause we fucking get to hear about it every goddamn year at election time. Yes, we're fascinated by how you get up every Sunday morning and sing, and then you're fucking towers of moral superiority. Yeah, that's a workable formula. Maybe us fucking Northerners don't talk about religion as much as you because we're not so busy sinning, hmmm? Ever think of that, you self-righteous assholes? No, you're too busy erecting giant stone tablets of the Ten Commandments in buildings paid for by the fucking Northeast Liberal Elite. And who has the highest murder rates in the nation? It ain't us up here in the North, assholes.

Well this gravy train is fucking over. Take your liberal-bashing, federal-tax-leaching, confederate-flag-waving, holier-than-thou, hypocritical bullshit and shove it up your ass.

And no, you can't have your fucking convention in New York next time. Fuck off. "

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow, thats awesome.

frankly though, i think i could top it. my last rant was intended to be absolutely ignorant and emotional. i was going for offensive not humerous. when i really get the gears turning though, i can crank out some gems. not to take anything away from this guy, he's got game for sure, but he's not much of a writer. if i get bored maybe i'll edited it for him. ha.

seeks/hows that for arrogance?

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by seeking@Nov 11 2004, 11:05 AM

but he's not much of a writer.

I heard his throws are pretty nice though.

El Mamerro/I'll be here all week, folks. No seriously.

...haha...nice...

...although i have to say that virginia throws a little curve in his critique...half of the founding fathers were from there...and so was james madison, who wrote the bill of rights...but the rest of them were all from mass and philly...and most of virginia sucks anyway...

Actually I have a copy of the constitution right here:

George Washington : President and deputy from Virginia

New Hampshire:

John Langdon

Nicholas Gilman

Massachusetts:

Nathaniel Gorham

Rufus King

Conneticut:

Wm. Saml. Johnson

Roger Sherman

New York:

Alexander Hamilton

New Jersey:

Wil: Livingston

David Brearley

Wm. Paterson

Jona: Dayton

Pennsylvania:

B. Franklin

Thomas Mifflin

Robt Morris

Geo. Clymer

Thos. FitzSimons

Jared Ingersoll

James Wilson

Gouv Morris

Delaware:

Geo: Read

Gunning Bedford jun

John Dickinson

Richard Bassett

Iaco: Broom

Maryland:

James McHenry

Dan of St Thos. Jenifer

Danl Carroll

Virginia:

John Blair-

James Madison, Jr.

North Carolina:

Wm. Blount

Richd. Dobbs Spaight

Hu Williamson

South Carolina:

J. Rutledge

Charles Cotesworth

Pinckney

Charles Pinckney

Pierce Butler

Georgia:

William Few

Abr Baldwin

Attest William Jackson Secretary

It appears to me that Pennsylvania had the most delegates. And certainly our forefathers, including the ones from the south, would be rolling over in their graves if they knew we were turning into a theocracy. They friggen came here to get away from that shit and they wrote the constitution protecting us from that. (Also alot of the founding fathers did not like slavery too much either but it was too much to ask at the time for southerners to give it up).

Also strange how George W. Bush reminds me of King George III. Maybe we need another revolution.

Another strange thing is that, yes S. Carolina does have TWO Charles Pinckneys.... Guess they were already inbreeding! Ha, bad joke... my bad.

Originally posted by KaBar2@Nov 12 2004, 01:58 AM

(yawn) Sounds like sour grapes to me. Think of us while you're shoveling snow, LOL. Anybody want to go shoot assault rifles? I'm in.

well i think your a good 10 hours from me, but i'll be seeing what i can do with my rem 700pss .308 w/leupold m3a 10x at 500 yards tomorrow.

How are ya'll going to go an say fuck the south cuz we are ignorant and its bad that we started slavery?? I know slavery is nothing to be proud of... but if you think about it, if it wasn't for the south... and the importation of slaves... the African American population wouldn't be anywhere near what it is today. Therefore who knows if we would have had stoplights (Invented by and African American)?? You Yankees are just pissed cuz ya'll lost the election... dont hate the south... if i recall most of the NORTHwest voted for Bush as well.... with various states in the NORTHeast. Hell its probably the states you are living in right now... So fuck all the haters hating on the south... it aint just us that put the president in office!

Originally posted by b0b@Nov 11 2004, 10:28 AM

Boston? Philadelphia? New York? Hello? Think there might be a reason all the fucking monuments are up here in our backyard?

Have you ever heard on Monument Ave. in Virginia?? :haha: :haha: Guess you stuck up yankees dont expand your horizon in geography beside the "NORTH EAST" There are at least a hundred monuments there.... so you aint got all of em

Originally posted by WitE TrAsH@Nov 14 2004, 04:54 PM

How are ya'll going to go an say fuck the south cuz we are ignorant and its bad that we started slavery?? I know slavery is nothing to be proud of... but if you think about it, if it wasn't for the south... and the importation of slaves... the African American population wouldn't be anywhere near what it is today. Therefore who knows if we would have had stoplights (Invented by and African American)?? You Yankees are just pissed cuz ya'll lost the election... dont hate the south... if i recall most of the NORTHwest voted for Bush as well.... with various states in the NORTHeast. Hell its probably the states you are living in right now... So fuck all the haters hating on the south... it aint just us that put the president in office!

John Titor was right! the civil war started on 12oz hahahahahah

Originally posted by WitE TrAsH@Nov 14 2004, 11:54 AM

First off, I don't even get into this shit with people who tYpE lIkE tHiS. However, I'll make an exception for your stupid ass simply because I don't have anything better to do. You are dumb. Don't even try to sit there and tell me that slavery wasn't that bad, because it's probably the most despickable institution in human history.

Various sates in the Northeast? Are you on crack? state_map.jpg

The entire pacific coast voted for Kerry. I fail to see where "most of the northwest" voted for bush.

As for "Monument Ave," cracker please. You can't go three blocks in Boston without running into an important revolutionary site.

This rant is, however, slightly misguided. It should be "Fuck the Exurbs," not "Fuck the South."

well if people want to draw some stupid ass lines that all southern people are racist and all those states went to bush, because he is a racist dictator, i'll draw my own line and point out, ideology aside, the republicans were northern based during the civil war and anti bellum periods, and democrats southern. democrats were pro slavery if you want to put it that way. i think alot of liberals need to look at the history of their dominant party. Lincoln wanted the Union saved at all costs. the civil war was about secession. about states rights. i seriously recommend a historizzle class for some of you guys. my civil war class in school, the first day, my professor said..."im gonna make a bold statement. it is truth. the civil war was not fought on grounds of slavery." he is african american. the war was not fought between racist bigoted southerners and good hearted abolitionists from the north. i urge anyone to look at the common man of the south. the poor farmers or tradesmen. where were his slaves. if he were fighting for them, how come alot, and i'll dare say the majority people fighting for the south were non slave holders. lincoln himself is quoted as saying he would do whatever it took to preserve the union, whether it involved freeing all slaves, some slaves, leaving others, or freeing non at all. the emancipation proclamation did not free all slaves. it set free slaves in states that seceded. the border states slaves, still part of the union, (maryland, kentucky, West virginia, delaware, etc etc) were not set free. there are black members of the sons of the confederacy. there were many african american volunteers for the confederacy. robert e. lee didnt believe in slavery, he fought for the south because of his loyalty to his home state. recently in mississippi when they voted to keep or ban the confederate flag as part of their state flag, 30% of blacks voted to keep it. the confederate flag, stars and bars, never flew over a confederate building, it was not the official flag of the confederacy. slavery was a bad institution for sure. hands down one of the worst against humanity. but cmon now liberals are against using morals to argue anything. abortion? etc etc. boils down to morals.

if you guys want to draw conclusions, atleast make a factual statement or conclusion not some off the wall michael moore-esque assertion/stereotype about people in those states.

How many fucking times will you have to be reminded of the fifties?

In the 50s the Republicans were straight up against civil rights. There were 2 camps of the Democrats: the racist Dixiecrats and the normal Democrats. After the Civil Rights act of 1964 was passed the racist Dixiecrats came back to congress as Republicans.

Guess what motherfucker, history is written by the victors. The civil war might have started out as a battle over states rights. However if I recall correctly, the south wanted to secede because they wanted to keep their slaves. Hence, a war over slavery.

Besides, I could give a shit about the North vs. South thing. The real conflict is between the urban areas and the exurbs.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by angelofdeath@Nov 14 2004, 01:25 PM

well if people want to draw some stupid ass lines that all southern people are racist and all those states went to bush, because he is a racist dictator, i'll draw my own line and point out, ideology aside, the republicans were northern based during the civil war and anti bellum periods, and democrats southern. democrats were pro slavery if you want to put it that way. i think alot of liberals need to look at the history of their dominant party. ...

the first day, my professor said..."im gonna make a bold statement. it is truth. the civil war was not fought on grounds of slavery." he is african american.

if you guys want to draw conclusions, atleast make a factual statement or conclusion not some off the wall michael moore-esque assertion/stereotype about people in those states.

1) You know what, this history lesson (I've heard it before in a Kabar rant) about the Democratic party shows how desperate you (southern republicans?) are to find a point - it requires you to go back more than 100 years. Who gives a shit about 100 years ago, things change and you could call the political party "Swiss cheese and Jesus party" for all I care, it's the ideas the parties represent that bring us to where we vote - at least from where I stand, I know that you people aren't very informed in your part of the country and vote for whoever puts on the airs of a good old boy even if he was born in Conneticut and raised a coke snorting millionaire. The republicans are a bunch of evil hypocrites (and I don't care for evil hypocrites in politics or otherwise) here is a more recent glimpse at your party - Gingrich went after Clinton than it turns out he was having a real affair during the exact time. Rush is a weak willed crack head pill popper. Strom Thurmond who represents your party and your region of the country better than Bush was a racist evil fuck - but it turned out he couldn't keep his hands off the mystery meat and fucked the "helps" black 16 year old daughter at 22 and had a kid he only supported financially but never raised - family values! Than you've got O'Reilley who likes harrassing women. Or maybe you're more into Tom Delay who used redistricting to thwart any real representation in Texas and also laundered money to get around election laws. More to the point your party in modern times does everything it can to fight every form of civil rights progress, even proposing it be embedded in the constitution. You have not pulled any cards. Your party and area of the country sucks, its only good for its food...

2) My seventh grade teacher said the same thing as your proffesor - you're not getting your moneys worth.

3) Drawn conclusion: If you support a man who wants to reduce my freedom of speech, will leave my generation to carry the tax burden of paying down this generations debt, wants to hault scientific progress for cures I may need while creating new and exciting ways to destroy anothers life. A guy who tries to make me and my fellow man live by his twisted and spiritually corrupt moral standard, and on top of that destroy what 100 years of diplomacy had built in the world due to his personal arrogance than I say fuck those southern states that voted for him! By the way have you heard of any other outspoken liberal besides Michael Moore?

Angelofdeath----

I think the problem is that these guys don't get it, and they aren't ever going to get it. They look at that same map ^^^ you and I do, and they think their liberal ideas are dominating all the parts of the country that really count. I'll buy the dominating part, especially in the liberal bastions (New York, New England states, Seattle, San Francisco, etc) but the rest of the country is not nearly as liberal as they'd like you to believe.

It's a waste of time trying to get them too understand. "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink." They are absolutely convinced they are right, and you cannot reason with someone whose mind is made up.

All I can say is if the Democrats want to win, they need to change. I guess they'd rather be "right" than in power. Which is okay with me, I guess. All of my life until my thirties, Texas was solidly Democratic. It was time for a change or two, the Democrats had become far too comfortable and entitled.

Too bad you live so far away, I'd like to shoot that Remington. I have a 500 yard public range about ten miles from my house. The longest free militia range I know of is only 135 yards. Still, if you shoot at really small targets. . . .LOL.

Ok, that probably came off caustic

I don't understand you, Kabar - it seems that your political agenda is pretty much shaped by guns, and you'll support whoever will let you have them. I guess that on a day-to-day basis, who's actually in power doesn't really affect you. Yes/no/maybe?

Early republican party was cool. Modern republican party has been the regressive party. They want to take us back to mideval times. Maybe even bomb us into the stone age. Fucking king george III and his merry men. Not gay, merry. And white, christian, country good ole boys.... He is leading the country to this backwards way of life. Homogenous and fascist. Single minded, narrow and intolerant. Hateful even. It is ridiculous to be a one issue voter. They don't call them wedge issues for nothing. They are often stereotypical distractions from real issues. There's still abortion under bush. There was still guns under clinton. It doesn't matter who's in office they are going to have to pry my guns out of my cold dead hands anyways as the head of the nra said. So I don't even worry about it. Let them try and take my guns. Fuck them.

Racism was sick. If you think it's okay cause it made us who we are today then see the mass graves of slaves under the streets of new york city. Then I want all white people enslaved so the rest of us can make progress. Nothing justifies slavery.

I have heard though that the civil war was fought over economics... The agricultural south and the newly industrialized north. Of course industry is going to dominate. It was the way of the future. However I also heard that they wanted wage slaves for the factories.... hmm....