Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

www.FOURTHEHARDWAY.com

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by misteraven, Dec 29, 2004.

1. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

As quoted from the home page (http://www.12ozprophet.com)

FOURTHEHARDWAY.com has just celebrated the soft launch of a newly designed online store and is officially open for business. Stop by for the latest and greatest, and to take advantage of free extras with every order and free shipping on all orders over $100. www.FOURTHEHARDWAY.com

----------------

We're officially calling this a soft launch because the original planned called for launching the shop in late january after the bulk of the new product was in stock. However, since so many people already had the hidden link to the shop, and many more were writing us asking for it, we decided just to open things early and let the general public enjoy it as well. As stated, we've got a lot more product on the way, including a new round of 12ozProphet t-shirts and product, but for now there's a couple new products and all the staple items... caps, markers, ink, etc.

Anyhow, stop by and check it out. If you spot anything you like, help support 12ozProphet and The Writers Forum by making a purchase, or at least help us spread the word. Mailorder sales are what's going to ultimately keep this site afloat and growing, so any support is you show will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    www.fourthehardway.com

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Where are the iPods?

j/k

Looks great.

3. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

need a -tease- shirt.

;) :lol:

4. villain

villain Veteran Member

Hey alright... I was thinking that christmas was a strange time for fourthehardway to go down but now I see what yall are doing.
    I was going to say that I would like more variety on the site but I see you are already working on that. Thx.

5. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

maybe a < ban tease > shirt.

6. awesome new looks, my 12oz joker thread is busted by acid spill so if any of you wanna get me something for new years..you know where to get it from...ha

7. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

but they still don't do international orders, right?

8. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

Joker canvas-sold

Joker canvas-sold

Joker canvas-sold

9. dont worry rental, im fine with a tshirt...thanx for aiming high though

10. For members of the forum maybe something can be done, email the dudes at 4thw and see whats up

11. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

riiiiight...a girls got bills to pay

12. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

:lol:

13. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

i hate UPS. :burn:

maybe i'll order something
    and give it another try.

maybe...

14. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

thyey don't typically do international orders, but i'm sure something can be worked out if you email them directly - [email protected]

also, you guys are networked well enough where i'm sure everyone knows someone in the US that can middle man an order for you.

15. villain

villain Veteran Member

I would like a middle man in canada for something I've had my eye on for a while.... But that has nothing to do with this. Pardon me.