www.FourTheHardWay.com

IDrinkSprite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_El Mamerro

From the looks of it, I'm assuming it was designed by the Big Guy himself... whose graphic work consistently makes poop magically appear in my pants.

A++

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by El Mamerro

whose graphic work consistently makes poop magically appear in my pants.

A++

yes.

loads slow for me too.

i think ill wait a while to hear how smooth this runs...

hope its not like certain past ventures.

i cant speak on the klan doll, but the caps are the joint. dare i say 'the bomb'.

none of that supposed-to-be-a-thin-but-sprays-all-jankie nonsense. one of my least favorite things in the world is ny thins that spray like shit.

plus, mini wides with the little vapors logo? that shit is cute as a button.

holler.

Guest WebsterUno

Im going to get about 5 packs

of caps. NY Fats, Ny Thins, Rusto

Fats, and 2 packs of german thins.

1 or 2 copies of the Vapors issue 1.

2 extra uni-wide nibs...Ive been

looking for these. and I have

a question too. Is it possible to

get a cap for a uni-wide. I lost mine.

Im not joking either. I have 2, one

is missing a cap.

and a few issues of Tablist

Can a brutha get a plug on the free gifts?

Thanks for all the kind words on the site. We put lots of effort into making it look good, as well as function smoothly. Not to mention plenty of features to go around including real time package tracking, product reviews, shipping estimator, etc. It's actually been up for about two weeks being beta tested by a select group of people we chose to play around, shop, and help work out any kinks, so it's all smooth sailing now...

Anyhow, now that it's up we can focus on stocking it with product. Everything you see listed is available, unless specifically noted on the product page. Regardless, the inventory is all real time, so it won't sell you something out of stock - no backorders on anything. Not that you have anything to worry about either way, but credit card orders are insured by your bank, so no one has anything to risk. I give you my personal guarantee regardless...

Obviously, by purchasing stuff at www.fourthehardway.com, you help support projects like this message board and other plans we have in the pipe, so our thanks ahead of time for spending your hard earned dough and supporting our cause.

Until further notice, there's free shipping on all orders over $100. Plus free stuff with every order. It varies on order amount, but ranges from free stickers and magazines, to free shirts, CD's and video's.

If you have any questions, read the FAQ cause most of it's been answered there.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

From the looks of it, I'm assuming it was designed by the Big Guy himself... whose graphic work consistently makes poop magically appear in my pants.

A++

hahahahaAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAH!!!:D :scream:

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by Misteraven

Plus free stuff with every order. It varies on order amount, but ranges from free stickers and magazines, to free shirts, CD's and video's.

aww yeah..as soon as I can find someone to

let me use their card and addy, Im gonna

buy all that shit I mentioned. Maybe more.