www.flamesgirls.com

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Weapon X

Dazzle, lighten up and get some civic – no – national pride. What are you, a B’hai? The entire nation is pulling for the Flames to win the Cup. Rejoice, embrace, and all that other jazz. GO FLAMES!

Nice post, TT BOY.

I'm not Canadian, and I hate hockey. And I'm sick of all these so called fans telling me I'm an asshole because I could care less if they win or not.

Real fans like TT Boy and yourself are cool but I mean.....where were all these idiots when they sucked??

The free boob shows are nice, though....

Oh, I hear what you’re saying. I went on some huge, angry, Hitleresque rant about the fake Leaf fans in the Stanley Cup thread, I think. Some thread, anyway. So I can respect the fact that you haven’t tried getting into the ‘in’ crowd.

Still, imagine you were back home and you guys were playing Argentina or whoever in the World Cup. Everyone is going crazy everywhere, and you’re pissed off because you don’t like soccer and are not English. It’s sort of a party pooper thing to do. But whatever, at least you ain’t faking.

Originally posted by Weapon X

Still, imagine you were back home and you guys were playing Argentina or whoever in the World Cup. Everyone is going crazy everywhere, and you’re pissed off because you don’t like soccer and are not English. It’s sort of a party pooper thing to do. But whatever, at least you ain’t faking.

Good point. But I don't want to be a party pooper. Hahaha....it's not like I walk around scowling at everyone. Hell, I go down to 17th ave to "celebrate" just like everyone else. I just don't really care. I guess it would be pretty cool if they win. If only because they are the ultimate underdogs....

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster

Error 404

flamesgirls.benow.ca

Wed 19 May 2004 08:15:06 PM MST

Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)

haha, ive been rocking a flames jersy since i can remember, even when they sucked. everyone in cowtown is a hockey fan, the team just sucked for years. calgary always was a huge hockey town. i was out when they took game 3, and yes i did see boobs, but only fat chick boobs.

the cup belongs in canada, noone from philly gives a fuck, and im damn sure noone in tampa bay gives a fuck.

go flames.

• 2 weeks later...

haha... if there actually are hot girls who like to get nekkid in CowTown...

than I see why you dont want me there.

Because all for me... none for you!

Nice thread good link but i think someone would be getting shot at if i ever saw a flick of my chick on a webpage like that.

It's fun to get buck wild but i always discourage my femme from doing shit like that. too many creeps with cameras these days. but as long as other guys have their girls do it no problems here!

Archived