Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

www.flamesgirls.com

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, May 19, 2004.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

2. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Ahahahaha.....I wonder if I'll see anyone I know.

Shit is getting crazy out of hand here. I hope they don't get to the final....

4. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

5. Dr. Dazzle

http://flamesgirls.benow.ca/modules/Pics/22.jpg'>

Bingo.

6. Dr. Dazzle

Oh no. 2-0. They're going to win again. Another week of this shit......

7. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Dazzle, lighten up and get some civic – no – national pride. What are you, a B’hai? The entire nation is pulling for the Flames to win the Cup. Rejoice, embrace, and all that other jazz. GO FLAMES!

Nice post, TT BOY.

8. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

DAMN! THAT GIRL ON PAGE 2 IS SO DAMN FREAKY! I WANNA DO THINGS TO HER. Oh wait, nevermind. She is a nice slut, but before I clicked on the thumbnail, I thought that was a buttplug that was built into her thong.

9. Dr. Dazzle

I'm not Canadian, and I hate hockey. And I'm sick of all these so called fans telling me I'm an asshole because I could care less if they win or not.

Real fans like TT Boy and yourself are cool but I mean.....where were all these idiots when they sucked??

The free boob shows are nice, though....

10. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Oh, I hear what you’re saying. I went on some huge, angry, Hitleresque rant about the fake Leaf fans in the Stanley Cup thread, I think. Some thread, anyway. So I can respect the fact that you haven’t tried getting into the ‘in’ crowd.

Still, imagine you were back home and you guys were playing Argentina or whoever in the World Cup. Everyone is going crazy everywhere, and you’re pissed off because you don’t like soccer and are not English. It’s sort of a party pooper thing to do. But whatever, at least you ain’t faking.

11. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

12. Dr. Dazzle

Good point. But I don't want to be a party pooper. Hahaha....it's not like I walk around scowling at everyone. Hell, I go down to 17th ave to "celebrate" just like everyone else. I just don't really care. I guess it would be pretty cool if they win. If only because they are the ultimate underdogs....

13. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster

Error 404

flamesgirls.benow.ca
    Wed 19 May 2004 08:15:06 PM MST
    Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)

14. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Go tits! I mean Flames... I mean...

15. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Dazzle, looks like its time to go out and take some pictures....