Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WWW.COOL-2B-REAL.COM

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DISCO BRYSO, Feb 19, 2003.

1. DISCO BRYSO

DISCO BRYSO Senior Member

this website made me laugh my ass off.. it is funded by the beef producers of america!?!

please take the time to look at it thoroughly as it is entertaining and informative.

thank you.

Beef Producers of America Inc.

p.s. makros, I think you should consider including some of these images in your arsenal.

2. spec

spec Guest

you've stolen about 30 seconds of my life and i want it back :mad:

3. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

<--- too lazy to copy paaste that url.
    give me a link and i might check it out

4. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

5. DISCO BRYSO

6. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

Nutrition-To-Go
    Busy "real girls" need smart food choices for nutrition-on-the-run. Here are a few quick, easy and tasty combos – guaranteed to give an energy boost for rollerblading, homework, music lessons, dance classes – and everything else you love to do:

A tortilla wrap with slices of lean roast beef and Swiss cheese
    A barbeque beef sandwich on a roll, an apple or fresh juice
    A bowl of chili with cornbread muffin and water and pepper strips
    A taco salad with strips of lean beef and an orange
    An English muffin pizza with ground beef crumbles and melted cheese

Fun Snackin'
    Cook up some fun with your friends! Check out these great ideas for snacks and meals. All of these recipes were tested by kids just like you! Kids even named them!

Nacho Beef Dip
    Beef on Bamboo
    Beef Taco and Cheese Pockets
    Easy Beef Chili
    Cheeseburger Mac
    Meatball & Veggie Platter
    Pizza Pie with Mashed Potatoes
    R.B.V. Wrap

7. Dirty_habiT

http://www.cool-2b-real.com/images/kir_ic2br_foodpic.gif'>
    I'm not gonna look hajajajaja.

8. Dirty_habiT

Who's up for some high heelz on wheelz'ing?

[​IMG]

9. DISCO BRYSO

I really hope makros gets into it.. here's some quotes:

these are in response to the poll question: "should we go to war with Iraq?"

no no no!! DEFINETLY NOT!!!!!!!! WE SHOULD KEEP OUR PEACE!!!!! WE AINT WANNA DIE! - ANYA - Age: 11 - From CANADA

DONT THEY NOW THERE OUR KIDS THAT ARE SKARED IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA [USA]. I NOW WHEN I HEARED THAT WE WHERE GOING TO WAR WITH IRAQ IWAS CRAYING BECAUSE THEN ALL THE SCHOOLS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WILL BE CLOUSED AND I DONT WHANT THAT TO WHAPPEN TO THE UNIED STATES OF AMERAICA - RACHEL - age 12

"The 10 strengths that I have is that I read way above my grade level. I can write stories that I send in and I get wonderful letters back. I am on the honor roll at school. I am a great drawer. I can color excellent. I have a good self-esteem. I am healthy. I am kind. I can play computer games really good. Last but not least, I can act good in the movies my cousin makes."
    (- Bethany, age 9)

10. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

hahhahahahahaha best site ever

11. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

http://www.cool-2b-real.com/images/hp_rf_mod.gif'>

i think tyler durden would enjoy one of these cards.

12. TranceStoner

TranceStoner Member

13. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

15. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member