wut y'all think?

s L e e T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea it works....altho your sketches look like early forms of graff. dont get me wrong....i like that youre stayin simple cus u look like your a rookie, but just try and make your letters more appealing. i dunno how else to describe it. your coming along nicely.....just keep sketching.

-take your time!!!

-Draw straight lines

-work on your letters

-ditch all the doodads/bling/shots/highlights until you are comfortable with your letters (they can really degrade the quality of your work if done poorly)

-work on your hand

-do it over 2537 times

-paint it on a wall

heed my advice and you'll find yourself 5 times better in 8 months, keep on keepin on

dont waste your time posting...

it doesnt matter what people on the board think of your work, you could have gotten the same advice from other toy posts. Try to draw your lines straight, you see it again and again in shitty pieces and even if it would be good it makes the whole thing look dumb. Start with simples, this is said over and over but its the most important way to start out is by actually drawing letters instead of shit thrown at paper. Try that.

if you already know you suck then why would you post?

dont go around asking for help, you dont need help, are you in a special eduacation program? all you need is seconds and minutes and hours and days and years of practice. just practice, practice, PRACTICE!

i dont want to sound like an ass but i see this every day, you dont need help and neither does anyone else, im telling you straight out that practice makes perfect, if you practice enough you could be seeing results very soon.

Archived