wud'ya jus look at that ...wud'ya?!?!?!?

Guest T.J-LAZER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest in fuckin' full effect

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?

that media might have a little pose influence, but i don't see abuse anywhere

in that post. just because somebody does

something different doesn't mean it's an automatic joker or abuse bite...

i don't care, that fuckin COHE is the shit!

oh well...

People are so quick to call bite. I remember seeing an old ass Media piece in some mag from like 1997-1998. I couldn't read it, but I recognize the style. It was on a corner inside some building.

------------------

ouija13.3a.itd.transcend

Guest ~i~hear~voices~

i think the styles they rock are all fuckin bad ass.....that cohe production is sweet even though u really cant read it..im used to seenin shit done lke media..but its still nice to see it...and that mayhem is fuckin awsome!! so what they may or may not bite styles...but who cares its an art and they have talent so fuck it!

------------------

here we go again motherfucker come on down and see the idiot right here,to fucked to beg and not afraid to care,whats the matter with calamity anyway? right? get the fuck outta my face/understad i cant feel anythng it isnt like i wanna sift through the decay i feel like a would ike i got a fuckin gun against my head you live when i am dead!~slipknot~

Why do all you TBKids think your hard??? I remember you guys, actually your whole crew got punked by 1 dude...YOU DIDNT DO SHIT when that happened...dont front so much...

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/4892/vn.jpg'>

VENOM over the entire TBK crews production the night they finished...

[This message has been edited by pulling_your_card (edited 09-19-2001).]

Media is far from a biter man.. I know the kid personally and i bet he would burn any of u fucks runnin your mouths an not painting..

Im not to big on TB but to be honest those kids have put in mad work..

keep it up guys..

Nameroccs.

ark elk addk

Originally posted by pulling_your_card:

Why do all you TBKids think your hard??? I remember you guys, actually your whole crew got punked by 1 dude...YOU DIDNT DO SHIT when that happened...dont front so much...

are you saying venom punked me and all my friends??what a fucking joke, we where battaling another crew and he came up there and saw us doing a "PRODUCTION" over his big roller letters and he was like "oh i heard some toys where going over me but you guys are dope so it's all good i aint trippen" if thats what you call getting punked than you dont know beef, than AFTER we all left thinking "yeah venom is a cool guy" he go's over our "winning battle" production..dont go sayin me and my crew got punked because you know that shit is false info. everyone we met over those 2 days where cool, as for fuckers sayin we're wack bla bla bla yall know that shit aint true either..too many fuckin haters these days!

• 11 months later...

ive been seeing cohe for a looooongggg ass time dude...i swear...my new word for 12oz is haterade....its all relative man....kids in other generations are going to look back and see what was really up...take it easy..much props to bevis and his boys...

Guest FACE WON

haterade???new word huh?you mean the new trendy word you scored out of your graffiti magazine?real original!take a look at your post and tell me who the hater is>>>>>>>>>>>>wilt?????

Archived