Wu Tang Thead. Recognize.

Mr.Clean

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well its about time for this fucking thread.

wutang fucking rules. anyone who claims otherwise.....well....their opinion is irrelevant anyhow.

36chambers and forever are sick....sick sick sick fucking sick. so fucking sick.

wait hold on.

(scrolls down winamp playlist to the wutang section.....selects "bring the ruckus".)

there we go. anyway... yeah, these guys fucking rule. i search daily on ebay for the original wutang shirt with "cream" on the back in a medium. alas, i have come up empty handed as of yet. but yeah...fuck...yeah. the "W" was a little off, the kind of picked it up with "iron flag" but they really just need to get everyone back and do something to the caliber of 36champbers again. so grimey.

on an individual basis, the standouts (in my eyes anyhow...) are ghostface, rza, and odb. i got supreme clientele when it first came out what? like 4 years ago? and i still listen to it daily, bobby digital is a sick album too. i'm fairly convinced that the rza can use that digital tone thing he does with his voice to communicate with machines and possibly start cars. he never fails to just step into any song and let everyone know that hes got a huge dick and fucks alot of bitches and they fucking love it. then he does his digi-tech voice thing and is gone like some frat boy busting out the dorm before his roofie-fied bitch du jour wakes up to find that shes been fucked and left for dead. and odb.....fucking christ. im not too sure about his new stuff, but when he was on drugs and all that he was the shit. i watched that special on tv hoping hed just start snorting some yay or drinking again and get all fucking crazy. but the dirty 36chambers is sick. and nigga please is another daily listen for me. i listen to alot of wutang. alot.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

liquid swords was....alright. "life of a drug dealer" being the standout. the rest was kind of "meh."

cry more. tissue?

are you shitting me?the whole cd is classic wu shit.bobby digital is kind of "meh".yes i too listen to wu shit on a daily basis (group and solo shit).i mean shit that shit is just too good. The new GZA is alrite. not that great but its ok.definetly cant compete with the original liquid swords. i havent heard the new inspektah deck.i got one track called city high which is alrite.kinda different from old wu shit though but still good. i dont care much for alot of the new wu shit. its kind of weird with wu. their first album was classic. no question it was just fucking raw grimey. it was in my opinion the best group album of theirs. forever was another good one. the W...it wasnt that good. Iron Flag..it was a little better than the W. it pretty much went downhill. a lot of solo shit has been lacking too. the thing is when you put out an album that everyone just fucking loves, its hard to put something out that can compete with the original. like gza's new shit. its not bad but it just doesnt compare to liquid swords. whatever i still think their one of the best rap groups that were ever out there. i hear only built for cuban linx 2 is coming out sometime soon. masta killah is coming out with a solo called Utitled. i dont know but from what i hear every wu member is coming out with some new solo shit.to set shit strait.wu albums that are CLASSIC ...

liquid swords

only built for cuban linx

ironman

supreme clientele

36 chambers

forever

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

liquid swords was....alright. "life of a drug dealer" being the standout. the rest was kind of "meh."

cry more. tissue?

duel of the iron mic is a sick track.

my favorite album is Forever. never get tired of that.

Meth did sell out, the deoderant commericals were not the first sign of that. and ODB's shit seemed better when he was always high.

Deck's 'uncontroled substance' was a big disapointment to me, the beats were all kinda wack and it seems like Deck needs to work off of someone else's flow to really come through on a track.

there's my 2 cents.

Archived