Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Wu-Tang: Shoulin Style for playstation.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Sickboy, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Sickboy

Sickboy Member

I remember this game coming out a hwile back and I always wanted to get it. I can't find it in any stores around my area. Amazon.com is out of them. So I decided to ask if anyone has a copy of this game(in good condition) and would liek to trade or sell it to me? you can e mail me if you want... [email protected]

2. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

I bought that game when it first came out...its Shaolin not shaoulin...anyways the game failed to meet the hype, the controls were mad flawed...harder then fuck to pull off any moves or combos...but it had a rockin soundtrack. I sold mine long ago....but I bet its worth $$ now, as in your case of wanting to buy it....good luck.

3. Sickboy

Sickboy Member

I can buy it from individuals on amazon.com but i need a credit card.

It took me 5 minutes to figure out how i should spell Shaolin....that one never came up. :lick:

4. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

5. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

6. NOBODY

NOBODY Member

i stole mine from a friend of mine. its not as good as i thought it was going to be.man its definetly not spending a lot of money on. the controls are terrible and there is this one wind god i cant get past. its bullshit but yeah the music is good.

7. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

Me and my best friend managed to get to the boss who has the typical chinese rice field hat on, and he levitates... I think you fight him right after 3 clones of yourself, and 3 of that bitch with the kitana's (did she have kitana's?)

The controls were fucked, I think I have that game kicken around somewhere

8. Sora

Sora New Jack

i have it.. what are you willing to trade/sell it for?

9. king kong

king kong Banned

i sold my returned that game along with 2 others to get madden 2004

10. destroya

destroya Senior Member

that game was awful.

11. king kong

king kong Banned

yes, yes it was.

12. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

I used to kill it in that game.
    I guess it was 'cause I was the only one who could
    master the wonky control and pull out combs really quickly.

13. Sickboy

Sickboy Member

I don't care about controls. I can master controls easily. plastyk....what would you like...money or trade? email me...its at the top if you havent already....

14. Sickboy

Sickboy Member

BUMP..only time probably.