wu bangaz

boogie hands

dont front...everyone from backpackers to shiny suit rappers like the wu....the question is whats the dopest track and album they dropped....this can include all spin offs (cappadona, killah army, etc.) so what is it???

boogies picks

single: 4th chamber

album: raekwons' cuban links

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

son their illest song EVER, is "Itz Yourz" God that beat son, the fucking flows, shit was murder son, shit is still a fucking classic b...when niggaz are about to freestyle, what beat they always pull out? EXAAAAAAAACTLY.

Coming in a close second is Ghost's Daytona500 and Winter Warz.

MERODOGS

ROCK A FLY

JERSEY IN THE

SUMMATIME GOD

Guest SayOne
Originally posted by curious george:

wu tang forever. but the w sucked.

i hear you , those beats where kinda weak..but ima go with ....damn...they just are to many , Cream, kiss da ring, method man, mystery of chessboxin, shadowboxin, liquid swords, maccabean revolt (including interlude) ,hah!, daytona 500 , cher chez la ghost, incarcerated scarfaces, ice cream, glaicers, soilders of darkness, rollin wit you, got your money , dont u know, i like it raw, whut part of da game, america is dying slowly, triumph , reunited ,the worst , never again, turbulence, gran prix , rec room , flamin swords..the list goes on and on

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by MeroSeis:

son their illest song EVER, is "Itz Yourz"

super freak physique, like raphael saadiq

baby love the ganja leaf, every day of the week..

yeah you cant leave out 36chambers. but "its yours" is hot.winter wars-ghost's and cappadonna's parts, everything on rza hits-of course. the swarm. haulocaust, terrorist, and kiss of a black widow of bobby digital are tight. sayone basically touched all the hot ones.

course theres alot of dope wu tracks before they got the pop sound, but..has anybody seen the movies they used for their song/album title;'s, or their own names?

i've seen liquid swords the movie. it was stupid as fuck. worst kung fu flick i ever spent money.

There's a flick called method man too....never bought that since liquid swords sucked so much ass. well whos' into kung fu anyways?

Guest beardo

'round my parts we called hip hop duns 'wu bangin head spinnas'

i havent heard all the wu albums and side project things, but the whole liquid swords album is off the sweat band fo sho.

i'm with gnes, method man is annoying, ODB is the shit. mainly for pure entertainment...

'that means ho, you've been shit-ted on".

'girls ain't pretty to me no more, cuz you ain't bein' a real whore, ooohh a real whore..." hahaaaaaa.....

'yall bitches wanna fuck me when you smell my underarms"...hahaa...

'suckin' my dick is gonna be your chore"...

'all girls wanna fuck me everyday!!!"...haaaaa...fuckin' shit...

'yo i love you girls, cuz you wanna stick your tongue up my ass'.......

endless entertainment, thats pretty much just one song.....

the whole early-mid nineties era or rap is dope...

Guest Remi Martin

how you gonna say meth is annoying?

thats some bullshit, odb is cool and all but that fool dont got nothin on meth...

Guest Remi Martin

yeah, well i guess i dont really listen to no wu sides liquid swords which was our crews sound track to crushing the city, but as a mc myself im feelin meth. granted he gets mad play, but that cat got mic skills..but then again i dont even buy music its all mix tapes i get on the flow, dont watch mtv or rap city, so as far as im concerned meth is nice as in the ear, i did come across a copy of meth and reds album and that shit was cool to me.

my top 3:

3)meth vs. chef

2)wu gambinos (i think it was off cuban linx)

1)shadow boxin...

nightmares like wes craven, niggas gunnin, my third eye seen it comin before it happened, you now about them fuckin staten kids they smashin, everything, in any shape form or fashion

fuck even my signature is from wu... off of iron man

------------------

jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

Guest fr8lover

yo did everyone forget fuckin ghostface killah's power rap balled "all i got is you?" that shit was straight ghetto 80s ballad stylee..

"rockin eachothers pants to school wasnt easy"

"15 of us in a 3 bedroom apartment roaches everywhere, cousins and aunts where there..."

on the emotional tip.

Guest dukeofyork

the wu was bangin back in the early to mid 90s, but theyre later shit has just been bunk...my favorite cd has to have been enter the 36 chambers, but of the solo cds, the gza and raekwons had to have been the best...meths first solo cd was ok, but the second one i didnt really like too much.

when i say i like a cd, i can listen to every single song, not just two or three tracks..

but its all about the ice cream...

(shit, there are too many dope tracks to narrow it down to just one..)

"No peace, yo the Po-lice mad corrupt/

you get bagged up, dependin' if you passin' a cut/ plus, Shorty's not a shorty no more, he's livin' heartless/ regardless of the charges, claims to be the hardest/ individual. Critical thoughts, criminal minded/ blinded by illusion...findin' it confusin'!" ...it doesn't get much better than that. That shit is right up there next to "Makes me wanna holler" by Marvin Gaye, or "Livin just enough for the city" by Stevie.

Archived