1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WTF?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Smart, May 16, 2004.

1. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

WTF?

Discussion started by Smart - May 16, 2004

so a newspaper site that I visit to check on whats up around my relatives had this poll question today... I answered NO to be ironic but then I found that, of 201 respondants, 63% ALSO voted NO...

What? Really?

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  2. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

iloveboxcars - Replied May 16, 2004

If that is the way they worded the poll,considering the intelligence of most Americans, they were thinking this meant the nude pyramids and genital electroshock.

I am voting no because I do not feel we should even be over there. If I felt there was a valid reason for us being there I would vote yes.

edit** wait... bar.. for whatever reason I skipped that word. I should have voted yes. Thank you alcohol/tired.

edit2** spelling.

edit3** forgot to actually edit spelling.

iloveboxcars - Rank: 12oz Royalty - Messages:
  3. metallix

metallix 12oz Elite Member

metallix - Replied May 16, 2004

[​IMG]

metallix - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. fatbastard

fatbastard 12oz Elite Member

fatbastard - Replied May 16, 2004

im not really suprised.

fatbastard - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. ODS-1

ODS-1 12oz Elite Member

ODS-1 - Replied May 16, 2004

<span style='color:indigo'>People where I live don't even care. They are all like "Well they blew up the tiwn towers so they deserve it." The government is still saying we need to win the war, isn't Saddam gone? Notice how at first it was "We got to get those WMD's, but after a while it was "We have to get Hussein. I know this has nothing to do with the prison scandal but... I hear the second batch of photos is even worse. I can only imagine.</span>

ODS-1 - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  6. JaZe

JaZe Banned

JaZe - Replied May 16, 2004

[​IMG]

JaZe - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  7. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Dirty_habiT - Replied May 16, 2004

I voted no.

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  8. Nekro

Nekro 12oz Elite Member

Nekro - Replied May 16, 2004

Of course there's a shifting rationale. these people are the kings of shifting rationales. Remember the tax cuts? First it was "since the economy is kicking so much ass, we need to share the wealth with everyone." Then it turned to "We need to cut taxes to stave off this recession," then "we need tax cuts to get us out of the recession." Now, 3 years later they're saying "See how the recession is ending? It's time to cut taxes again!"

This whole thing about "as soon as we capture Uday/Qasay/Saddam/Osama/Mullah Omar/Muktada al Sadr everything will be OK" idea is nonsense. There is no insurgist kingpin orchestrating the resistance. These kinds of groups don't need or want centralized control, they thrive by having independent cells that can't rat out the entire orgainzation.

That whole thing about "these people did 911 and all that so it's ok to maul them with attack dogs" line is bullshit on so many levels. First, all brown people are not collectively responsible for september eleventh, just as all white people are not responsible for the holocaust. Second, we're supposed to be better than the terrorists (fuck i hate that term, "the terrorists"). Just because you accidentally ran over my dog doesn't mean I get to run down and kill you and your entire family. Hey george: remember that rugged moralism you claimed to have? It's time to realize that some truly wrong, evil shit is going down and to do something about it.

</rant> for now...

Nekro - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. ODS-1

ODS-1 12oz Elite Member

ODS-1 - Replied May 16, 2004

Did you think I was blaming all brown people? Or are you talking about the people I was talking about?

ODS-1 - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  10. Nekro

Nekro 12oz Elite Member

Nekro - Replied May 16, 2004

The idiots in your town or whatever.

Nekro - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  11. WTF?

WTF? 12oz Junior Member

WTF? - Replied May 17, 2004

hmmmm

aw shucks, i figured smart wanted to join the hate club and made me a thread....ah well. smart, hop on aim one of these days dammit, its been too long.

WTF? - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  12. KYU

KYU 12oz Member

KYU - Replied May 17, 2004

fucking oil

KYU - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  13. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied May 17, 2004

ok, just on the local follow up...

32% Yes

62% No

top quote on the No side:
    "No, the Bible says nothing about torture, it's only don't kill them. Thou shalt not kill. That is what it says."

the quote at the bottom reads:
    "No, we should cut off their heads, burn their bodies and hang them from a bridge.This wimpy liberal stuff doesn't work anymore."

today's question... Should employers have the right to consider religious practices in evaluating their employees?

This is fucking rediculous! I hate this place!

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  14. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet 12oz Elite Member

Swiffer Jet - Replied May 17, 2004

smart, what happened? nigga can't call me back and shit ;). everything kosher?

Swiffer Jet - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  15. adderall

adderall 12oz Elite Member

adderall - Replied May 17, 2004

adderall - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: