Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WTF??!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shameless self promotion, Mar 4, 2002.

1. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

What the fuck happened?! I leave the board for a weekend on business and i come back to read all this shit?! Holy hell...bobobbi just blows my fucking mind, whoever that was that spotted that, good fuckin eyes, you are the fuckin man. Also we got threads now all about how the board sucks and all this shit, meanwhile im totally wiggin out about who the fuck is whom now, and im wishing i didnt give my im name out to anyone...its just nuts...

i guess you guys held down the fort nicely, but damn..i guess alot of shit goes on in one weekend eh?

Btw, who saw the guy on cbc accepting the maple leafs award have a heart attack and die on center ice on tv? That was insane...my girlfriend was crying hard as shit, it even scared me...
    Talk about some wierd shit.

2. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

hmm.. the closest i can remember to actually seeing a real death on tv was lets see here are the top 3

-twin towers.. that was horrible when they showed people actually jumping..

- Any one from LA can probably remember around 2 or 3 years ago when some guys in body armor carrying ak-47's robbed a blank and took a whole police force on... crazy shit

sucks about the heart attack.

3. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

i relized that was only 2... u can thank LA and its fine public education system for that mistake.

4. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

high priest do you remember that car chase a few years maybe 8 years back where the nut stopped on one of the many onramps suspended in air. He was in a truck with his dog. I can't remember if he shot himself live on camera and then torched the truck while he was in it or if he just lit the car on fore without burning himself. Regardless it was pretty fucking crazy.

5. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

yo i dont mean to be an asshole but does anyone wanna explain the whole bobobbi thing. i have heard bits and pieces or info but not really anything about what happend. i think its good that everyone on here knows what went on

6. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Go back and read through that whole thread about cops and shit...it will take some time...just read mainly the first page...

Look at the site she runs and look at the email address on the site..youll see whats up...

Its pretty crazy, i knew cops and shit like that were on here, and i have been approached by members and shit that were really sketchy, but i havent said anything to the crew or moderators...mainly cause i didnt have that much evidence or wasnt sure...

but this deffinatly needed to come out, esp to ensure the safety of the members on here..