WTF??!!

What the fuck happened?! I leave the board for a weekend on business and i come back to read all this shit?! Holy hell...bobobbi just blows my fucking mind, whoever that was that spotted that, good fuckin eyes, you are the fuckin man. Also we got threads now all about how the board sucks and all this shit, meanwhile im totally wiggin out about who the fuck is whom now, and im wishing i didnt give my im name out to anyone...its just nuts...

i guess you guys held down the fort nicely, but damn..i guess alot of shit goes on in one weekend eh?

Btw, who saw the guy on cbc accepting the maple leafs award have a heart attack and die on center ice on tv? That was insane...my girlfriend was crying hard as shit, it even scared me...

Talk about some wierd shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmm.. the closest i can remember to actually seeing a real death on tv was lets see here are the top 3

-twin towers.. that was horrible when they showed people actually jumping..

- Any one from LA can probably remember around 2 or 3 years ago when some guys in body armor carrying ak-47's robbed a blank and took a whole police force on... crazy shit

sucks about the heart attack.

high priest do you remember that car chase a few years maybe 8 years back where the nut stopped on one of the many onramps suspended in air. He was in a truck with his dog. I can't remember if he shot himself live on camera and then torched the truck while he was in it or if he just lit the car on fore without burning himself. Regardless it was pretty fucking crazy.

yo i dont mean to be an asshole but does anyone wanna explain the whole bobobbi thing. i have heard bits and pieces or info but not really anything about what happend. i think its good that everyone on here knows what went on

Go back and read through that whole thread about cops and shit...it will take some time...just read mainly the first page...

Look at the site she runs and look at the email address on the site..youll see whats up...

Its pretty crazy, i knew cops and shit like that were on here, and i have been approached by members and shit that were really sketchy, but i havent said anything to the crew or moderators...mainly cause i didnt have that much evidence or wasnt sure...

but this deffinatly needed to come out, esp to ensure the safety of the members on here..

Archived