wtf my dad.....

rip

wtf isnt it against the fucking law to open my mail? i just changed my address from home to my new base. i get my bank statement and my dad thinks he should open it. now hes bitching at me about not having alot of money in my account. wtf. son of a bitch.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T E A S E R

youre dad owns you.

:lol:

haha, just kididng..

hes such an ass. i mean shit i moved out, im in the military and he still lectures me like he pwns me. fuckin pissing me off. i hate family. im up for adoption, holla.

my mum used to do it

"i thought it said your dads name on it"

then i cracked it and went nuts at her and now she doesnt open it. she leaves it in my room for me :ballcap:

Originally posted by krie

mu mum used to do it

"i thought it said your dads name on it"

then i cracked it and went nuts at her and now she doesnt open it. she leaves it in my room for me :ballcap:

i dont live at home.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

thats not to bad...if i have too much money my dad tries to steal it because "im gonna spend it on dope" or someshit

<span style='color:black'>My old roommate used to open my mail. At first i didnt really care but then he started opening my bank statements. I asked him what was up with that and he said he thought it was for him. "Nigga, you don't even have a bank account." He opened everyones mail. I punched him in his throat and then we beat each other up. That was the end of my mail getting opened. So my advice is; when you go back home, punch your dad in the throat. That'll show his ass to open your mail. As for your sister, take a shit in her closet.</span>

Archived