wtf is with hating jews?

oh so modern

having issues with israel i can understand.

but honestly anti-semitism makes me ill.

peace.

edit: ya know what, nevermind. asking this question is just inviting ignoramus motherfuckers to come in here and offer excuses further pissing me off. your arguments are perfunctory. you aint gonna tell me anything i aint already heard.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Honestly I know it's wrong to hate or distrust someone just cause of their race and I try to keep an open mind when I meet someone but pretty much every Jew I've had any contact with has disapointed me (minus maybe a few). They all have that shiestyness to them and always scheming on ways to get over on someone while playing innocent.

I can actually understand why so many people hate Jews. They're always fucking niggas over but quick to play the poor victim role. I aint gonna say I hate all Jews, just most of the ones I've met.

And yeah... fuck Isreal.

see, now yall are taking shit too far. hindu's are probably my favorite people on earth. they're always super friendly and nice in my experiences.

yellow feat,

jews are like canadians. you often times cant even tell they're 'different' from you and i until it's too late. (and by too late, i mean they've tried to feed you putine, or get a discount on something).

My SU voted Zionism as being racism.. not that i agree with unproblematic zionsists but to label 'zionism' as being 'racist'? anyone is entitled to being agaisnt zionist ideas but you don't need to plaster a label onto it to make idiots agree with you.... i am nice but i lose faith in people a lot.

Originally posted by seeking@Dec 10 2005, 01:19 AM

homie, i think you're mistaking people having fun riling fools up, with cats really giving a shit one way or another...well, except for sf1, homie seems to have shit well thought out. the rest of us are just having fun being assholes.

HHAHAHAH SEEKING USED TO BUG ME. YOUR ALLRIGHT DOG.

Nope.. not a myth.. but thats not really my point. theres different kids of jews.. the zionists are the "fuck you ill kill you you fucking fuck of a non-jew" type of jew. then there are the peace and love and "we are all gods children" type jews who even love jesus, cuz he was a cool dude. ill try to do a little looking around for what im talking about. some jews are twisted and some are heady... just like anything.

Originally posted by whoiseuth@Dec 9 2005, 07:47 PM

i would imagine all this KKK bullshit to be somewhat like straightedge.

a buncha skinny rich white kids with nothing better to do that hate

looking for something bigger than themselves to give them a name.

only love for the gentiles.

I think you got the white power movement and graffiti confused... Ooops!