1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WTF i hate the law

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by theFUME, Jan 8, 2002.

1. theFUME

theFUME 12oz Senior Member

WTF i hate the law

Discussion started by theFUME - Jan 8, 2002

aight i got this freind, hes one of my best freinds. he had problems at his house and stuf and he realy hadto leave. so he did and he was livin with my aunt. well he thought he had some warrants for being A.W.O.L. (becouse he had ben on probation when he left) so after bein gone a few weeks i went with him to court to see he probation oficer. she wanst in at the tyme so he talked to her secratary,she sed he had no outstanding warrants and was free to go. he gave her the adres and phone number of were he was stayin at the time and we left.(that was the day after christmas) well he went on livin his life opr whatever and today me and him were walkin to a freinds house when the town delinkwent oficer or some bullshit pulls in front of us blokin our way and arrests him telling me to 'KEEP WALKING!'. i did so and later on i went to the police station with my aunt the one he was staying with at the time. we treid to bail him out but the police sed only his parent(s) could. seein as how his mom is dead and his father is the reason he left home i know that not gunna happen. well while we were at the police station they sed he was arrested for an outstanding warrant from a few months ago. jease i hate police even more right now

what pisses me off is that he was doin better out of his house then he was in his house

he stayed out of trouble and the whole thing and now there prolly gonna bring him home and it will jus get worse. anyone kno WTF i can do?

(actualy i jus wanted to get this off my chest any comment greatly apreciated)

theFUME - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: