WTC .ATTACK MURAL .writers waste no time

DOS2HS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by spodieottieydopalicious:

its fresh that writers are takign there time out to do these things i think its good to give back somthing to the city.....

give something back? its two giant pieces and a background/mention of america.

im not dissing it at all, or them, just saying i wouldnt really go so far as to call this piece a public service.

Guest Remy Martin

thats fucking beautiful.

in the city that was attacked the writers painted a beautiful mural asking god to bless america with images of the destroyed building and a cop and a flag.

respect to that.

Guest in fuckin' full effect

what i don't get is how the "god bless america" piece burned both the "sonic" and "ink" pieces...

you know you're doing something wrong when

your theme letters burn your pieces...

oh well...

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by TRYBOL:

fuck you all !! there showing there support for america END OF STORY!! I dont give a shit if it was a two year old with fuckin crayons show some damn respect

so true

Guest stooopid
Originally posted by TRYBOL:

fuck you all !! there showing there support for america END OF STORY!! I dont give a shit if it was a two year old with fuckin crayons show some damn respect

what the fucks with all the patriotism? you can morn the deaths but you don't have to suck uncle sams fucking cock do you?

next thing you know you're whining about niggers, spics, jews, gooks, japs, dinks, towel heads and god only knows what else...

...decrease the peace...

Guest stooopid
Originally posted by er3:

do anyone of you know who INK and SONIC are?

They have been bombing since the late 70s. If not for them there would be no you.

I'm sure you all have Subway Art. Look at the Sonic piece in it.

you'd think they could get a little bit better within last 30 fucking years...

Originally posted by stooopid:

you'd think they could get a little bit better within last 30 fucking years...

Wow. You really are Stoopid. Sonic came up with a lot of stuff all you toys are still biting. After 30 years. Just like you said. Stoopid.

Guest ~i~hear~voices~

yeo... i think its dope.....given loven memory to all those who lost their lives....and also i think it has a very big message....it lets ppl know that graff can be used in a positive way aswell....u just have to look at it from different perspectives...but its dope no matter what!

------------------

here we go again motherfucker come on down and see the idiot right here,to fucked to beg and not afraid to care,whats the matter with calamity anyway? right? get the fuck outta my face/understad i cant feel anythng it isnt like i wanna sift through the decay i feel like a would ike i got a fuckin gun against my head you live when i am dead!~slipknot~

Jesus... ok, while what happened in new york was horrible, and still is. where are the writers dedicating pieces to the thousands upon thousands of innocent middle eastern people that the usa has bombed and not given a flying fuck about, are you guys aware that we have been bombing 3rd world countries almost randomly for 15 plus years? so as much as it sucks that we had this disaster happen, maybe you guys should have been painting dedications to the 10's of thousands of innocent men women and children that we the united states have killed...

Archived