Wrong number you dirty old fuck!

Ski Mask

so I'm sitting at my desk doing paperwork.

*phone rings*

megabank, chris speaking.

(old guy with a southern accent) uhh, hello. I believe since your address is in the yellow pages, I'd be able to come in and choose a girl?

.........excuse me?

yes. I SAID i believe since your adress is in the yellow pages, I'd be able to come in and choose a girl.

I think you have the wrong number....this is A BANK.

oh.....sorry.

(hangs up)

called back two minutes later. looks like my direct line is off one number from a rub and tug. suprised I haven't got more strange calls.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ARCEL

megabank cheated me out of a thousand dollars, GIVE IT BACK !

you lie. your name came up in my pile of nsf cheques I had to file today about 20 times. shits like some kind of super rubber, it bounces faster than anything I've ever seen before. I should try and sell it to nasa...

Guest sneak
Originally posted by ese

called back two minutes later. looks like my direct line is off one number from a rub and tug. suprised I haven't got more strange calls.

or youve been pranked...

Similar Story

I used to work at a psychiatric hospital in Houston that had a telephone number that was one digit off from War--I mean, MegaGiant Cable TV. For some reason, whenever MegaGiant Cable would cut off service for non-payment, people would frequently mis-dial MegaGiant Cable's number and they would get our psychiatric unit. Usually it was a conversation that went:

<ring>

Me: "Unit One, Youth Services. This is Mr. Ka-Bar, may I help you?"

Irate Caller: "YOU PEOPLE CUT OFF MY GODDAMN CABLE! I PAID THE BILL ON TIME, ASSHOLE! TURN IT BACK ON!"

Me: "I'm sorry, sir, but you must be trying to reach MegaGiant Cable. This is a psychiatric hospital. Hang up, and re-dial."

Irate Caller: "DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT, MOTHERFUCKER! TURN MY CABLE BACK ON! I'M GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KICK YOUR WHITEBREAD ASS, BITCH!"

Me: "Sir, you sound really angry and upset. This is a psychiatric hospital. Is there anything I can do to help?"

Irate Caller: "YOU SORRY MOTHERFUCKER! AIN'T YOU LISTENING TO ANYTHING I SAY? TURN MY MOTHER FUCKING T.V. BACK ON!!!"

Me: " All right sir. What's the problem?"

Irate Caller: "I PAID FOR THIS FUCKING PAY-FOR-VIEW AND I WANT IT TURNED ON RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"

Me: "Not a problem, Mister--what did you say your name was?"

Irate Caller: "YOU KNOW! YOU GOT THAT GODDAM WHADDAYACALLIT, THAT PHONE TRACER! MY NAME IS JOHNSON!"

Me: "Yes, of course, Mr. Johnson. Well, we have a MegaGiant Cable unit right in your neighborhood, and if you'll just go out by the street to flag him down, we'll have that premium pay-for-view and movie package turned back on immediately."

Irate Caller: "That's better! Mother fuckers." <slams down phone>

These idiots called up at least once a week. Some of the time, they actually listened, but most of the guys were so pissed off, they never even realized that they had dialed a wrong number. Sometimes we'd apologize profusely, and say shit like, "We are so sorry for the inconvenience, Mr. Jones. Can we offer you the full premium first-run movie package, absolutely free to you, to make up for this inconvenience? We can? Great. Okay, go out to the street, and wait for our service unit. He should be there in no more than fifteen minutes to hook it up, absolutely free of charge."

Originally posted by ese

you lie. your name came up in my pile of nsf cheques I had to file today about 20 times. shits like some kind of super rubber, it bounces faster than anything I've ever seen before. I should try and sell it to nasa...

OH SHIT I THINK I KNOW WHY THEY DIDNT HOOK UP THE CABLE !

they actually have real people answer the cable companies phones? I always get a recording when i order pay per view and it works fine :)

Archived