WRKR,DIRTY,KILO,SMRT, SOC.

Weapon X

WRKR,DIRTY,KILO,SMRT, SOC,ETHREDZ,WHEN.

wrkr for feeling me on the hip hop tip against that closet racist loudhardfast (fuck all them open minded hiphoppers...my boy tone and I should have come up with that crew "KMK - Klose Minded Krew" long ago).

Dirty, for being a cynical bastard that would be a terrible bartender because you would spit in shots.

Kilo - hey, you're a bourbon drinker, and I'm a scotch drinker (I drand a 26er of Glen Morangie tonight).

Smart - fuck you, pussy - test that intelligence, bitch!

Socrates - you have a sickness about you. You'll grow out of it. In the meantime, I'll add you to my appreciation list.

When, you had a girl dig in on your shit - i will probably never top that.

more later.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I HAVE A MOS EISLY CANTINA T-SHIRT THAT HAS A PICTURE OF FIGRIN D'AN (SP) AND THE MODAL NODES. IT SAYS NO DROIDS ALLOWED, AND ALSO, "A WRETCHED HIVE OF VILLAINY AND SCUM (OR WHATEVER THE QUOTE IS)". i love them star wars movies. them new ones are something else, though.

oh, it also says 2 for one drinks. 'nuff said, like Stan Lee.

weapon x, big up to you also. very few on here are willing to appreciate in this 12 oz world of haters.

1)This is a discussion board to learn and share, postive and intelligent negative critizism is dope.. but straight up internet beef is weak. why waste time on bullshit arguements. this is my place to get educated, and learn from people there before me.

Originally posted by socrates

Would you really use the word educated???

to a extent , not necessarily on channel zero, but on brickslayers and metal heads, you have cats that represented in graff long before I existed to give me a history lesson. and sometimes you got some quality threads on channel zero about things I knew nothing about.

Archived