Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Writing on nekkid women

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Fuxus, Oct 19, 2001.

1. Fuxus

Fuxus Member

2. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

i listen to tom likus everyday, but only because i can only pick up am stations at work, and he is the only thing of semi intelligences on. don and mike are much more entertaining though

3. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

Go to the "blowmeuptom.com" one....
    In the photo section.... the girl in the last photo in the bottom right corner is my ex-girlfriends ex-best friend! She wanted to sleep with me and I told her "No" like a fool. I was worried about ruining my relationship with my girlfriend. Now my ex-girlfriend won't talk to her because her friend was there to counsel us when we'd fight and she thinks that she was on my side and not hers........ childish bullshit.
    Anyway..... Can you believe I passed that up?? God, I'm a fucking idiot!

write me at :

kevinstark98270@hotmail.com

Tell me how much of an idiot I am, okay?
    I'll be drowning myself in the bath tub......

4. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

boring bastard that girl looks kinda weird in the picture, but she is probably hot as shit. and you can now go kill yourself.

5. Fuxus

Fuxus Member

My question is, what the fuck is he hiding under his sunglasses? He does not appear to ever take them off. I am pretty sure Mr. Leykis is a big partaker of the blessed green herb, so perhaps he has some hellish bloodshot eyes hidden under there, or perhaps the flames of hell itslef burns beneath the lenses of his shades. I wonder...:rolleyes:

6. Boring Bastard

Yeah, she's got long dark hair and can salsa dance her ass off!
    She was obviously trying to look like a schoolgirl or some shit in the picture. She was fresher than my ex though..... I'm still trying to cope with Down Syndrome because I'm fucking retarded!!

7. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

god that guy is the man...
    how do some ugly sleazy men like this guy and howard stern get so many hot girls?
    Maybe I should beat myself in the face with the ugly stick, get some airtime, and i'll be in the money

8. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

thats exactly the the type of girl i want. too bad none of them want me.

9. SIELOETTE

SIELOETTE Senior Member

naw..boring just has bad taste...

hahahaha..I mean if she aint a premaddonna..then the fact that shes posting her self..should give a hint..YUCKY

of course I should be nice..he knows where I live

10. Handjob

Handjob Guest

Fuck dude, those chicks were fucking revolting. Those, for the most part, were the most disgusting torts I've ever seen. Who the fuck was that guy, the king of grenades? I've heard of slaying a few dragons to get the princess, but that is rediculous...:spent:

11. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

man, fuck tom lickass. opie and anthony dook... that's entertainment.

12. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

13. Boring Bastard

Oooohhhhhh!!! The slap stings from that one little missy......

14. backcountrywriter

backcountrywriter Member

can...can...i write on naked women