Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

writing on money?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Hokus, Sep 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hokus

Hokus Member

has anybody done, or seen anything?

2. thiSCARblows

thiSCARblows New Jack

yeah i saw this one thing it was cool then i droped it but then it wasent cool any more!:D

3. c. clarence

c. clarence Member

actuallly have tagged a few dollars out of shear boredom... never seen anyone else runnin on $$$

4. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

Yeah I got a dollar covered in fundamental christian messages talking about killing abortion doctors... I taped it to my wall because it is !@#$ing awesome.

5. yeaaaah baby

yeaaaah baby Elite Member

i've hit up a dollar before. the only thing ive ever seen running on dollars have been shopping lists.

6. alcohol

alcohol New Jack

i did sometimes stickers on coins.

7. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

i have hit a few hundred dollar bills. just for extra fun. if it goes back to the bank it goes in the shredder.

8. phels

phels Junior Member

check it fool - dface

i also heard banksy made some money with princess di's face on it rather than the queens, the sold them for £100 each. what a git

9. Im Broke

Im Broke Senior Member

thats kinda funny... i tagged some bills... but they all get taken out of
    cerculation once the bank gets them...

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

how is it that you dumb asses can find your way around on the internet, but can't manage to hook us all up and accidentally kill youself?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.