writing on money?

T=E=A=S=E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Tesseract

Mostly because marked money get pulled off the market once spotted at a bank.

GUESS THATS WHAT EXPLAINS THIS

WHERESGEORGE.COM

'Your Bills' Summary Statistics

You have entered 1,426 Bills worth $8,918

Bills with hits: 80 Total hits: 93 Hit rate: 5.61%

George Score: 723.82

Your rank (based on George Score) is #2864

(out of 12,591 current users with a George Score. [77.3 Percentile])

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

Writing on money is the lamest idea ever.

If you want your name to be circulating around the country, I believe there's something called "freight trains".

"Yo! He got up on my dollar bill, son. That n*gga is crazy!"

cute.

its not about "getting up" you dork. and i didnt say it was just about doing a tag on them either.

i just think it would be cool if you wrote even your real name, and a date, and then it came back to you one day down the line, that shit would be wild.

youre lame.

I like money more than I like freights. Then again, freight trains keep the economy rolling, just like money. Hmmmm…well, I don’t like painting freights, but drawing on a ten dollar bill is something I can do while watching baseball.

2blazzed, I hope you don’t write something like “I’m buying drugs with this bill” on the bill. :lol:

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

its not about "getting up" you dork. and i didnt say it was just about doing a tag on them either.

Really?

i dont know if you guys have ever written on money, tagged on it, etc...

And what's with the name calling? I didn't call you "Tease The Builder".

Originally posted by Glik0

Dear Tease,

No matter how much you try to sound grown up and intelligent. It won't happen.

So take your little pseudo-enlightened wigass to the nearest bridge and let it fly.

im not "trying" to sound like anything. but thanks for trying to be funny.

:rolleyes:

ps- youre not funny, at all.

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

Really?

And what's with the name calling? I didn't call you "Tease The Builder".

i said "written on it, tagged on it, etc..."

which would mean if you have written on money, or tagged on it, or whatever else that would qualify as "marking"of the bill, that was what i was refering to.

i didnt say "yo niggas, get you a marker and tag up a dollar so it can go all over the united stated getting you mad fame son!!!"

and thats why i called you a dork. because i hate stupid fucks like you who constantly try to say something negative about what i got to say when the shit youre talking about isnt what i was even getting at.

No really, we all think you've grown up now.

Especially making big boy threads about your crappy fucking life.

Congrats, you've made it to 12oz manhood.

i wouldnt have to make threads about the girls in my life or the lack there of if i had a chick on my dick as much as you are. shit.

get off my e-cock already.

do you just sit at home on your computer, thinking about me on mine, and log on to 12oz all the time to see what comment of mine you can quote or refer to with your super lame wanna be witty comments?

youre constantly talking about me and my life, yet you say im a loser and make all these other accusations about me, how about you get your own life? how about you worry about you, and quit thinking about me so much? its quite... faggot like of you.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING!!!!

On your dick?

Thinking youre a horrible excuse for a person and being on your dick is a whole other level you fucking clown.

All this jocking and fucking on my dick shit talking coming from someone who is so fucking pathetic in their real life in so many aspects. Success, graffiti, intelligence, achievement, the list keeps running.. Who will never EVER get 'jocked' for anything he has, does, or will do.

You're not even a fucking blip on my radar you amoeba.

And no I don't sit at home. Wanna know why? Because unlike your failure of a self. I don't live at home you fucking tool. Currently I'm working at my SECOND job which I work on weekends. Now I know that may not mean much coming from someone who has a glamerous fucking job installing A/Cs and being a drop-out. Oh by the way, I'm also taking summer courses while working two jobs and living on my own.

And you're saying I sit here all day looking for your comments to make witty remarks on. Firstly who the fuck are you to say one word about people sitting on computers making retarded remarks? You've got a combined total of like 17,000 posts on this website you waste of semen.

I still can't believe your mother swallowed the load of your father's junk that fucking created you.

Talking about why don't I go get a life. Fucking punk, I've been out and painted more times in the past 3 months than your mother has done your fucking laundry for you.

Fucking name biting piece of shit. The real tease would fucking shit on you. Keep stealing your crappy CRAPPY fucking styles and patting yourself on your little e-back there.

And once again with the whole faggot thing.

Kid, yes kid, because lets face it, you're the equivilent of a fucking 15 year old. You've got more gay tendencies running through you than any other man alive.

So thanks, good day.

Now go build mommy a new spice rack with your highschool woodshop ass.

On your dick?

Thinking youre a horrible excuse for a person and being on your dick is a whole other level you fucking clown.

All this jocking and fucking on my dick shit talking coming from someone who is so fucking pathetic in their real life in so many aspects. Success, graffiti, intelligence, achievement, the list keeps running.. Who will never EVER get 'jocked' for anything he has, does, or will do.

You're not even a fucking blip on my radar you amoeba.

And no I don't sit at home. Wanna know why? Because unlike your failure of a self. I don't live at home you fucking tool. Currently I'm working at my SECOND job which I work on weekends. Now I know that may not mean much coming from someone who has a glamerous fucking job installing A/Cs and being a drop-out. Oh by the way, I'm also taking summer courses while working two jobs and living on my own.

And you're saying I sit here all day looking for your comments to make witty remarks on. Firstly who the fuck are you to say one word about people sitting on computers making retarded remarks? You've got a combined total of like 17,000 posts on this website you waste of semen.

I still can't believe your mother swallowed the load of your father's junk that fucking created you.

Talking about why don't I go get a life. Fucking punk, I've been out and painted more times in the past 3 months than your mother has done your fucking laundry for you.

Fucking name biting piece of shit. The real tease would fucking shit on you. Keep stealing your crappy CRAPPY fucking styles and patting yourself on your little e-back there.

And once again with the whole faggot thing.

Kid, yes kid, because lets face it, you're the equivilent of a fucking 15 year old. You've got more gay tendencies running through you than any other man alive.

So thanks, good day.

Now go build mommy a new spice rack with your highschool woodshop ass.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was loving that.

Originally posted by Tesseract

Mostly because marked money get pulled off the market once spotted at a bank.

thye burn that shit once it goes to tha bank....i wish they would just give it to us and let 'us' deal with the dirty money.....right?....

cute.

i just think it would be cool if you wrote even your real name, and a date, and then it came back to you one day down the line, that shit would be wild.

youre lame.

Great, why not put your real name, address and SSN on it too dickweed?

Why not spend the time looking for a real job rather than writing on money?

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

ive seen the "i grew hemp"*

stamp on the $1 bill a few times... :)

(*in a talk bubble near georgies mouth)

I occasionally dabble a lil somethig on my bills wheneva I think about it....Isnt there something that involves $1 dollar bills? Something about wheresgeorge.com...Not too sure but you go there and kinda tracks where the money has been and what condition its been through......Just a weird lil fact but about 45% of the singles you will own in your lifetime has been in a strippers g-string.......

Archived