Writing is aDepressant

FuckWhitey

Thats all I can say. Before someone becomes a writer, that person is a normal human being, then, after writing, that person develops a shit load of mental problems. I have not yet met a writer that was psychologically healthy. Ive met allot of writers, theyre all crazy people.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah true, but there has to be allot more to it than that. like a combo of lurking the streets, with the fact that your head is full of the knowing that your going to paint, mixed with you knowing that what you do(write) is a way of expressing allot of other shit withing you that even you might now, mixed with the fact that you allot of people have extremely negative opinions on writing on walls, but not in ads or on paper, fucking assholes, mixed with a million different shit.

I think it's because we writers do it all just for the respect and fame, and there are so many other writers acting disrespectful, talking shit, biting, crossing out and all that. I think on some days you'll question if it was all worth it. On other days you'll feel that it was, but that feeling doesn't last forever.

Archived