writing cover letters = sucks

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

i must have written at least 200 of these fucking things this month and everytime it is like pulling teef......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Even more rediculous than the actual typing of cover letters is the fact that at my store we sell a god damn book about how to write good cover letters.

So imagine the people who sit and read this 500 page book then go and write their cover letters.

And have them over-looked.

You told me before you geezer..... You don't know who I am, mwuwhahwheahah. This is very off topic, so let's not entertain any further guessing game ideas.

Hesh, I'd rather do cover letters than manual labor, considering it paid just as well or better.

you did what?? i'd guess you are looking only for a few types of jobs, if not just one in particular...right? so you really only need a few cover letters outlines where you can change the company name and address.

the body should be pretty much stay the same. thats always worked for me at least... good luck.

Originally posted by Devilush

^hahah you would never guess it. trust me. :)

um...christina?;)

i know who tehownz is...yay me

on topic, i've written some real honest, and then some real bullshit cover letters; they never contacted me either way.

these days, it seems more beneficial to be friends with people at the place you want to work. connections, connections...

Archived