writers guilt

Guest oilcanloyd

Guest oilcanloyd

alright i know that channel zero is non graff but this is actually about the lack of graff in my life right now, Im sitting here listening to THE WHO drinking a beer and thinking of how much it sucks that I havent had ANY time to get up in over 3 weeks. My job has me up to my ears in other shit and it just sucks all around that I cant even release my stress blablablablablablabla i feel guilty for NOT painting ! anyone else?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i havent painted in 3 weeks due to time constraints, if i did then i would have to pencil it into my schedule in between my other obligations and then that would make graffiti a chore....im not going to constantly be glancing at my watch while im trying to paint a train....if i dont have time to drink a 22 and enjoy myself im not interested

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by boogie hands

i havent painted in 3 weeks due to time constraints, if i did then i would have to pencil it into my schedule in between my other obligations and then that would make graffiti a chore....im not going to constantly be glancing at my watch while im trying to paint a train....if i dont have time to drink a 22 and enjoy myself im not interested

amen.

Guest oilcanloyd

would ...if I wasnt at work right now . i was taking a break from drawing when i first posted now i just got finished cleaning the whole place oh well. tomorrow I have to be here again doing the same thing.

indeed as people age it seems that they have so much more to do other than graf...as you get older your responsiblilities become greater...i plan to continue painting through my 20's but i understand that painting may eventually have to take the back seat to more important things in life...so if i havent painted in 3 weeks i wouldnt mind at all, i would just realize that im getting older and i have other things to do with alot more importance...

i misread the title, i though it honestly said writers quilt. i went to find a piece of material so i could sew my tag onto it and add it to the big quilt i was expecting, but what i get this shit instead. booo!

Originally posted by ZackAttack

well if you have the time to sit there and drink a beer, don't you have time to go paint? ..if you really need that beer bring it with you..

"if i dont have time to drink a 22 and enjoy myself im not interested"

....what did you think i was talking about fruit nuts....

oh oilcan i know you arent cheating on me.:love2: i hear you though its harder when you have a family and shit, and you are not a single, young, good looking womanizing bachelor like my self that has no responsibilities but to meet the quota of trains for the month.:love2:

love deadone

Archived