WRITERS FROM UK

mauro149

hi to all, this august im planning to stay a couple of weeks in the uk, mostly in london and edinburgh. im looking for contacts amongst expert graff writers to hit some halls of fame together.

if anyone is interested in looking at my crew's works, here's our site

pls write me via email if youre interested in painting together, i dont know how often i will be on this forum to check for answers.

This is my email

ciao

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

ive only gotten a couple of timid answers from people who dont even seem interested in painting together or sharing information about doing some chilled legal painting in ldn.

i wont believe that this forum features only 3 writers in the whole uk.

must i deduce that most british writers consider themselves worthless pussies?

im not dissing im just presuming: either that, or that the british scene is closed in itself. if you ask the same thing on an italian forum youre gonna have dozens of people asking you to paint together, telling you where to buy cans, bout upcoming jams, etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...

there are a couple but they dont seem to have much activity in them, there is a general UK walls thread, Bristol has a thread, nottingham, London, not sure but none of them really have much activity.

Reminds me I might start posting in the UK walls thread get some more movement in there

• 2 weeks later...