Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WRITERS FROM UK

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by mauro149, May 12, 2006.

1. mauro149

mauro149 New Jack

hi to all, this august im planning to stay a couple of weeks in the uk, mostly in london and edinburgh. im looking for contacts amongst expert graff writers to hit some halls of fame together.
    if anyone is interested in looking at my crew's works, here's our site
    pls write me via email if youre interested in painting together, i dont know how often i will be on this forum to check for answers.
    This is my email
    ciao

2. Gunm

Gunm Banned

word, so you guys can "wreck shop" huh?

3. Gunm

Gunm Banned

^^^

yo, but you do seem like an expert when it comes to being a jackass

[​IMG]

4. skirmfirm

skirmfirm Elite Member

you think theres alot of rooftops in france....try berlin its crazy

5. mauro149

mauro149 New Jack

hey dude i apologize but i have no idea of what that expression means. forgive me i'm italiano, pizza mafia mandolino, you know?

6. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

it basically means "so you're good huh?

7. mauro149

mauro149 New Jack

ok thanx!

londoners lemme hear your voice!

8. sime

sime Member

i'm not in London but your website has some fuckin dope shit on there!

9. mauro149

mauro149 New Jack

cheers

do you know anyone form london or edinburgh? even forums where i can catch writers from those areas...? another dude from my crew might be coming along too

10. mauro149

mauro149 New Jack

ive only gotten a couple of timid answers from people who dont even seem interested in painting together or sharing information about doing some chilled legal painting in ldn.

i wont believe that this forum features only 3 writers in the whole uk.

must i deduce that most british writers consider themselves worthless pussies?

11. kline

kline New Jack

blad im from central london and know were most of the HOF are. I was gonna link you till i read your last post why you gotta diss mans, its maybe cause most people from uk hit streets more than legals.

12. mauro149

mauro149 New Jack

im not dissing im just presuming: either that, or that the british scene is closed in itself. if you ask the same thing on an italian forum youre gonna have dozens of people asking you to paint together, telling you where to buy cans, bout upcoming jams, etc.

13. Icon

Icon New Jack

iv emailed you but didnt get a reply. im from around london, and should be around aug time. il be up for some hof painting...

14. mauro149

mauro149 New Jack

15. NeWoNeCaKcRu!

NeWoNeCaKcRu! New Jack

pip pip cheerio, would u like a cup of tea?