writers fine art

Removed

ok i know there has been a thread like this before bbut i couldnt find it so im starting another one.....

Any writers that paint canvass as well post your shit here...it can be graff or not, whatever as long as its presented on canvass or any other traditional format, like sculpting for example..

ill start it off with one or two of a series of small paintings i have been working on ..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nope.......If I had a decent camera I would post here........I've been wrecking city walls since '91 and just started painting some shit this summer because some people wanted it.....now it seems like I don't have time to go do damage because the demand is high around here for canvas or whatever......but whatever,I don't work right now and that is how I am making my loot......so....except for here,that's where most of my time goes these days...although I got a chance to put in work on this warehouse the other night with one my older homies.....that was fun as hell....

Re: thats not all aresol is it?

Originally posted by fatbastard

thats not all aersol sprey paint is it? i see some different shades of orange in your fill what did you use for that effect just outta curiosity?

actually its acrylic paint and a copper paint pen..

the pen allows you to use some graff techniques due to haveing a solid nib, where as with brushes its harder becasue its quite dificult to get long consistant lines..

these canvass's are fairly small ....there are no cans involved, however i have done some peices using the same kind of connections, hearts and technique..

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

the truth is, its hard to take "art" serious when its with markers like paintpens and sharpies.

it is soo hard to make graff look decent as art.

keep trying.

16v.

is that an indirect way of saying you dont like this series?

its not neccessarily graff anyway, just elements of it tied in with a few art nevau references , also some tattoo art style influences...

these paintings do not hold any great political signicicance or philisophical content, they are more and excisize in content and composition...

i dont mind if you dont like them , that is to be expected , but im interseted in what you mean by this statment.

Originally posted by R. Heydrich

Man, those things are insane.

Remind me of the kinda stuff I half got in to last year..

Post the pieces of that syle, that would make my day.

ok ill have to dig them up though..i might not be able to do that right away due to not haveing any digital images of them..i promise i will post them eventually though..

Originally posted by BigJoe

http://vain.gimmesando.com/copper/albums/userpics/Sep12_58.JPG'>

heres another from the same series..all sold now...

im curious as to whos buying these and how much they're paying. not specifics or anything.....but yeah. what type of person and how much are they paying for something of this caliber?

granted its good, not really my thing in particular, but still, its good.

Archived