Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

writers fine art

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by BigJoe, Dec 19, 2002.

1. BigJoe

BigJoe Banned

ok i know there has been a thread like this before bbut i couldnt find it so im starting another one.....
    Any writers that paint canvass as well post your shit here...it can be graff or not, whatever as long as its presented on canvass or any other traditional format, like sculpting for example..
    ill start it off with one or two of a series of small paintings i have been working on ..

2. BigJoe

BigJoe Banned

3. BigJoe

BigJoe Banned

4. BigJoe

BigJoe Banned

ill post some more of my shit once the ball is rolling...
    peace

5. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

6. BigJoe

BigJoe Banned

thanks man.....now im just hoping other ppl will throw some pics down too......
    ive got a feeling this thread will flop pretty quickly

7. 455

455 Guest

nope.......If I had a decent camera I would post here........I've been wrecking city walls since '91 and just started painting some shit this summer because some people wanted it.....now it seems like I don't have time to go do damage because the demand is high around here for canvas or whatever......but whatever,I don't work right now and that is how I am making my loot......so....except for here,that's where most of my time goes these days...although I got a chance to put in work on this warehouse the other night with one my older homies.....that was fun as hell....

8. BigJoe

BigJoe Banned

ok ill send it to the top one more time, if there are no takers ill just let it sink...
    oh yeah CG art would be cool too...

9. type R

type R Senior Member

not me, just some friends of mine...

all stolen from IME crew

http://ewo.compressionland.com/ride/Library/ride/inter/pixleamini.jpg'>
    ride.
    [img]http://ewo.compressionland.com/ride/Library/twine%20may/internal/twinein1mini.jpg'>
    twine.

10. BigJoe

BigJoe Banned

http://vain.gimmesando.com/copper/albums/userpics/Sep12_58.JPG'>

heres another from the same series..all sold now...

11. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

thats not all aresol is it?

thats not all aersol sprey paint is it? i see some different shades of orange in your fill what did you use for that effect just outta curiosity?

12. BigJoe

BigJoe Banned

Re: thats not all aresol is it?

actually its acrylic paint and a copper paint pen..
    the pen allows you to use some graff techniques due to haveing a solid nib, where as with brushes its harder becasue its quite dificult to get long consistant lines..
    these canvass's are fairly small ....there are no cans involved, however i have done some peices using the same kind of connections, hearts and technique..

13. El Sodoma

El Sodoma New Jack

Man, those things are insane.
    Remind me of the kinda stuff I half got in to last year..

Post the pieces of that syle, that would make my day.

14. sixteenvandals

sixteenvandals Senior Member

the truth is, its hard to take "art" serious when its with markers like paintpens and sharpies.

it is soo hard to make graff look decent as art.

keep trying.

16v.

15. grittylifer

grittylifer Banned

i like canvas.....

allthough im sure my art sucks.

latest mediums.

primed gloss white rusto with griffen and liquid gold on top.