WRITER'S BLOCK

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

god writers block sucks bad. Take last night for example, fuckn A I was so pissed, waste of paint, time and a really good billboard. And for you guys who voted that they were so good, give me a break where is your fuckn humility, nobody likes bigheaded fucks

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Shit... I dunno what you mean. If you've got 'writer's block' why don't you just bomb or put up hands?

i've freestyled everything i've ever put up on a wall. never brought any outlines to copy before- it's more comfortable for me.. however, im talking about the times where u do anything and everything, and u feel like its as good as month old milk....

I suppose... if you're talking about piecing. I have 2 basic bombs, one I tried last night for the first time that came off nice, and another I'm developing.

Bombs weren't supposed to be radically different, I didn't think...

I guess you guys must be talking about piecing, tho.

writers block?

what the fuck, are we writing an epic saga or some shit? just go out and fucking bomb, hit up consecutive thows if that is all you can think of. don't sit there and bitch about how wak you feel and cry about it, chances are if your thinking about what you are going to paint in front of a wall with a can in your hand, your gonna get arrested.

besides if you feel your THAT wak, just bite your shit, wak writers and biters are one in the same, you might as well be at least tight...

no, wait, don't do that.

Re: writers block?

Originally posted by arktic

what the fuck, are we writing an epic saga or some shit? just go out and fucking bomb, hit up consecutive thows if that is all you can think of. don't sit there and bitch about how wak you feel and cry about it, chances are if your thinking about what you are going to paint in front of a wall with a can in your hand, your gonna get arrested.

besides if you feel your THAT wak, just bite your shit, wak writers and biters are one in the same, you might as well be at least tight...

no, wait, don't do that.

oh hell no....

UR whiggity whack...

and i not crying about anything...

furthermore, i freestyle...i don't ponder for 30 min about what im gonna throw up on a wall.... it comes to me...just like freestyling rhymes, or skating....or.......u know.................................................................... c'monn now...

Re: no explanations needed

Originally posted by arktic

sounds like someone is bitching to me...

don't justify yourself to me, i don't care.

bitch please, shut the fuck up.

who are you? the God of graffiti? shut the fuck up, and back the fuck up.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Re: no explanations needed

who the fuck talks like this, are you some white suburban kid quoting an early '90's rap album? what a loser... I'm not the one on a fucking chatline bitching about my styles and techniques as a writer, whatever, go fucking paint something

Originally posted by sarcasm

bitch please, shut the fuck up.

who are you? the God of graffiti? shut the fuck up, and back the fuck up.

"oh hell no....

UR whiggity whack...

and i not crying about anything...

furthermore, i freestyle...i don't ponder for 30 min about what im gonna throw up on a wall.... it comes to me...just like freestyling rhymes, or skating....or.......u know.................................................................... c'monn now..."

Archived