Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Writers Block.... Intermodals and red bull logos....

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by Greene, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Greene

Greene Junior Member

I know this thread doesnt really qualify for metalheads but...

Red Bull sponsered this event.... people were painting on intermodal boxes, that are supposed to travel around the country on a schedule....

despite it being a pretty fun weekend and them getting a bunch of old school writers, its a pretty lame idea for a legal jam if you ask me, especially because RED BULL is using it to promote thier sorry ass drink... and also, it could be the first time people are painting graffiti on railroad property with permission... which could lead to companies wanting to pay graffiti writers to do advertisments on trains... much like the playstation 2 ads, that used wheat pasting as their promotion... (hell, i am all about making money to paint some stupid shit, but lets not bring that virus onto the trains)

anyway, i figured i would post it in this thread to see what other train heads think about it..

i also threw in some other flicks from different legal walls that went down that weekend.... they arent trains, but get over it.... i'll make a real train post soon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Greene

Greene Junior Member

3. Greene

Greene Junior Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thats it for the event.....

4. Greene

Greene Junior Member

here is some more legal walls....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Greene

Greene Junior Member

6. Greene

Greene Junior Member

7. Greene

Greene Junior Member

8. Greene

Greene Junior Member

Thats it... talk shit if you want to about this not being in brickslayers... or get a moderator to move it... i dont give a shit....

Last edited: Apr 19, 2006
  9. ..J.J.Jockwell..

..J.J.Jockwell.. Senior Member

i really hope this
    is a bad dream,
    please fuckin wake
    me up.

10. StormReturns

StormReturns Senior Member

11. Bed.

Bed. Elite Member

I feel the REI21 2SHORT REVISE TOTEM and SCAR stuff, i think thats SCAR at least...

12. Old No.7

Old No.7 Member

Virginia in the house....

13. n.h.o.h.

n.h.o.h. New Jack

legal freights.... thats fucking wild.

14. Greene

Greene Junior Member

that 2 short piece was envy's.....

15. wickeder

wickeder Member

i don't understand what all the fuss is about? legal wall or legal train who cares it's just a legal... it's not like you have to restrict yourself to legals just because they're available.

i think it's nuts that the NYC legends made it to alabama

NACHO! damn that's just a trip to me

thanks for the post