WRITERS BENCH HAWAII

NewKoncept

425b37dc.jpg

Yo this just went down and more will follow! Hit it up and stay tooned! The first writers bench sponsored DEFCOMFOUR was off the sheezy! Mahalos for comin out and if you didn't... Then see you at the next one! Increase the peace y'all!

Newkon :king:

----------

DC4 (Ozwego, Destro, Rewt, Obake, Expel, and little ol me NEWKON)

Here's the role call on who showed up:

expel

rewt

obake

newkon

bies

rival

quest

phobia

nippz

ion

why

adik

la kafe

bogus

mean

sein

shrik

hater

baek

look

magie

repeat

if i missed you let me know. we'z about to start history, and this is only page one!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Take A *DOSE*@Feb 28 2006, 12:48 AM

so where is this writer bench at it looks fucken dope I like go .......and anyone is invited....... so when I get there I wont be stared at right....I'm not getting all smart ass but I just dont want to look like an ass if i even go

bro, Im just startin something positive. all that negative shit stays out the door. Everyone is welcomed, except for haters and for those who gonna disreaspect that place. To make this work people cant hit up any of the building in the in this parking area. Shit the rest is free game!

Oh yea people will stare at you. Shit it was at my place and people stared at me! But its just because there trying to figure out whos who. Notin bad intended, after 5 min. of introducing its all gravy!

One last thing, I cant help you out if you have beefs already, i mean if you guys are capin and buffin and all that shit over eachother, hell expect people to hate. We all got to follow the code son!

see you there, just post up and I'll get back to you

NEWKON