''Writers Being Humped''....

FR8HOUND

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the jerms is really fresh. theres some similar stuff in the 'Commuter trains' thread - check page 3. don't get mad 'cos i'm on a freight thread bigging up my own scene, just go and take a look (if you want)...:)

theres alot of ugly shit on trains now adays.. just cuz someone may be a known writer doesnt mean you should post there shit .. not just to the creator of this post but of all.. half the shit i see on this site is shit and the other ive seen in 4 other posts..

Originally posted by globe

theres alot of ugly shit on trains now adays.. just cuz someone may be a known writer doesnt mean you should post there shit .. not just to the creator of this post but of all.. half the shit i see on this site is shit and the other ive seen in 4 other posts..

I DON'T POST KNOWN WRITERS, I POST WHAT I SEE, WHAT I BENCH..AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE HOMEY...:cool:

Re: alright

Originally posted by fr8rokr

from now on everyone clear what they are going to post with globe first. he is the new authority, and for god sake post his stuff so he quits crying.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived