Writers Bedrooms

Philth215

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by timemachine

are u braggin about how cool u are or somethin?

nah man its not like that at all. some girl posted a picture of me on the internet and it had my room in it , i was like why not. i just wanna see wut other writers do to their walls..

I keep my shit neat as a pin. I have a few framed pieces of graffiti artwork (such a signed Saber goodie but not to brag), a television, a shelf of books, desk with school books...I keep things simple but stylish.

Seriously, I am at an age where I DO NOT want to go advertising I am into graffiti because I feel it is A)pretentious and B)someone made the excellent excellent point that what the fuck are you gonna do if the cops ever come over for some reason? Looks to me like they'd have a pretty good start on locking up the "most destructive people on the planet"

How old are you? 18? 16? I keep all my photos in locked away albums and not so they can be mutilated on the walls. Are all those pieces of paper the A's you got in remedial english?

I donm't do shit to my walls. I have this little thing called a security deposit that grown ups have to put down on a room when they move away from home. The less I fuck with my room, the more money i get back in the long run. I decorated my room like that once......when i was 17

Sorry to harp on you dude but ya left yerself wide open.

yeah... I was going to say all the haters must have got bored of paperchase.

so yeah... you have a room with a matress on the floor and your entire book is taped to the walls.

that might impress some girls, but grafitti doesnt really impress other doodlebugs unless it's really good.

nice image though.

OH MY GOD

NIGGAS PLEASE STOP THIS STUPID ASS "IF COPS RAID YOU" SHIT, WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU NIGGAS LIVE? 70'S CUBA? COPS DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU HAVING GRAF IN YOUR HOUSE. UNLESS YOU ARE A)DESA B)SOME NIGGA RUNNING AROUND PUTTING NAZI SIGNS IN YOUR FILLINS THAT YOU ROCK ON SYNAGOGUES. TAKE IT EASY, AND IF THIS NIGGA IS FROM PHILLY I GUARANTEE HIS TAG IS ILLEGIBLE SO COPS WOULD CARE EVEN LESS (IF THEY RAID HIS CRIB, WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN OUTSIDE NYC). YOU NIGGAS ARE WAY TOO PARANOID, AND FOR NO REASON. ITS FUNNY THOUGH CUZ THE SAME NIGGAS WHO "WOULDNT PUT GRAF UP IN THEIR ROOM" WILL GO ON SOME OTHER SITE AND POST A FLICK OF THEIR LAST FREIGHT RIGHT NEXT TO THEIR PROM PICTURE...JUST SO NIGGAS KNOW YOU WRITE. I HAVE MORE TO ADD BUT THAT'LL BE LATER. CUZ THIS BITCH IS OUTSIDE HONKING THE HORN. ONE.

M E R O E

I GOT A FILLIN

ON MY CRIB

word, i dont have a single peice of graff on my walls. thats just bad thinkin.

i keep all my prismas and blackbooks etc in a back pack and all my paints and markers in a milk crate...if the cops come i throw em out the window...that shit aint gonna be evidence 18 floors later.

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

house raids actually happen outside of NYC. There have been plenty of raids on writers from this neck of the woods.

take KUK for instance. Exacto got raided in bostona few years back if i recall correctly. Merojuana, do you live in a fort made out of the cushions from your parents couch or something?

Cops see graffiti on the wall and your tags everywhere....shit, oh, okay, they're just gonna say to themselves "hmmm, just another young man with a curiosity with all things urban. nothing wrong here."

Do you sniff glue?

Originally posted by LENS

take KUK for instance. Exacto got raided in bostona few years back if i recall correctly. Merojuana, do you live in a fort made out of the cushions from your parents couch or something?

Cops see graffiti on the wall and your tags everywhere....shit, oh, okay, they're just gonna say to themselves "hmmm, just another young man with a curiosity with all things urban. nothing wrong here."

Do you sniff glue?

yeah he got raided by the head honcho of the VS. She's also taken down whole crews. Yeah, house raids happen everywhere, I remeber reading in third rail ro something that it happens a lot overseas in london.

8onus

word, i dont have a single peice of graff on my walls. thats just bad thinkin.

i keep all my prismas and blackbooks etc in a back pack and all my paints and markers in a milk crate...if the cops come i throw em out the window...that shit aint gonna be evidence 18 floors later.

MrChupacabra

great thinking...cops come and you dump a fucking milkcrate of paint out your window and then follow that up by throwing a backpack full of markers and black books...do you realize how stupid you sound?

^- that is funny as hell..

i have shit in my room, but it's all supplies. i also have a shit-ton of artwork i've made using spraypaint and paintpens and whatnot. fuck, my graf mags and books are all stashed at a relative's house in boxes labeled "christmas decorations." i don't need any of that shit being held against me if i get raided. odds are i won't, but better safe than sorry.

Archived