WRITERS AND THEIR SHOEEEES

naw

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wanna-be-trendy dunk people

this shit is getting more and more wack_fuck that whole retro vintage sneaker shit_that shit is played like a mutherfucker_do you really think those or cool, or are you just playing the sheep?

--------------------

Guest Metal Calus

if you spend more than 50-60$ on a pair of shoes in less than 4-5 months your a piece of shit. and your also probably the same hippocrit bitch talking about how america sucks. fuck you.

Re: wanna-be-trendy dunk people

Originally posted by /-|3e|_____

this shit is getting more and more wack_fuck that whole retro vintage sneaker shit_that shit is played like a mutherfucker_do you really think those or cool, or are you just playing the sheep?

--------------------

Your WACK like your website

Originally posted by Metal Calus

if you spend more than 50-60$ on a pair of shoes in less than 4-5 months your a piece of shit. and your also probably the same hippocrit bitch talking about how america sucks. fuck you.

i have two pairs of joradans kid...thats 275 dollars right there thats just for casual friday..hahahahah fuk that shit money aint shit but old nike's are the shit......beer and blunts kid

Re: wanna-be-trendy dunk people

Originally posted by /-|3e|_____

--------------------

man its not like its a new thing...you cant play out vintage nikes...thats like playing out 501s and chucks......and yes i really think vintage shoes are cool im sorry i just cant pull off the 2020 space boots rocket ship 5000 kicks.....maybe im just not hip hop......

Originally posted by Wiccans Suck

Shoes are gay.

^^^TRUE^^^

I remember back in the days queers would pick on people for wearing "bo-bo's" and not having the in style cool shoes. Fuck it! Just wear whatever the fuck is comfortable. If you go for fashion, then do your shit. I honestly dont pick anything, but dont spend all week looking for the new tims or some shit like that. I just am average.

Archived