Write An Essay, Win A Hotel!

effyoo

When was the last time you had a 1-in-3000 chance to earn a hotel with annual sales of $3,400,000.00, simply by writing an essay?

Never!

www.hotelinvitational.com

It's just like English Class, only instead of an 'A ' you get a $3,400,000.00 business.

Taking your shot at earning the historic York Hotel and becoming the world's newest entrepreneur is simple. All you need is a dream to be self-employed, the ambition to realize it, and some inspired ideas for an essay on one of three subjects:

1."Which value or virtue is the most important one for each of us to embrace to guide our lives?"

2."What are the three most important steps to follow to attain and keep good health?

3."Ghosts in our world: fact, fiction, or foolishness."

*Edit*

If you won what would you do with your new hotel? Pimp it out? Fill it with hookers and start a brothel? What?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"Registrations for which the contribution has not been paid will be ineligible."

yea for real 1 g to enter! fuck that! but if one of yall win u gotta let me stay for free! cuz i believe in you people. and i support you 110%. follow your dreams and anything can come true.

see i supported yo asses from the get go.

right. cool idea.

but.

did anyone notice the ONE THOUSAND DOLLAR APPLICATION FEE? look in the FAQS, and youll find.. "Q: How does one get to own the hotel?

A: Anyone who wants to own this hotel can do so by writing a 250-word essay and submitting it online at www.hotelinvitational.com - with a registration fee of $1,000 (Cdn). All submitted essays will then be read by three judges who will select one winning essay for the grand prize (the $1.5 million dollar York Hotel)."

now who's got a 1000$ worth of faith in their writing? not this guy.

• 16 years later...