Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Write An Essay, Win A Hotel!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by effyoo, Nov 15, 2003.

1. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

When was the last time you had a 1-in-3000 chance to earn a hotel with annual sales of $3,400,000.00, simply by writing an essay?

Never!

www.hotelinvitational.com

It's just like English Class, only instead of an 'A ' you get a $3,400,000.00 business.

Taking your shot at earning the historic York Hotel and becoming the world's newest entrepreneur is simple. All you need is a dream to be self-employed, the ambition to realize it, and some inspired ideas for an essay on one of three subjects:

1."Which value or virtue is the most important one for each of us to embrace to guide our lives?"

2."What are the three most important steps to follow to attain and keep good health?

3."Ghosts in our world: fact, fiction, or foolishness."

*Edit*

If you won what would you do with your new hotel? Pimp it out? Fill it with hookers and start a brothel? What?

2. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

I've been to this place. Its a dive, which is why this makes it good.

You're liable to get your ass kicked by some natives or by some rig pigs.

Still if I win, I'll take those drunks money

3. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Tease, shut that piehole. You're always talking about making as much money as possible with the least effort possible.

Writing an essay and getting a hotel? Thats a good trade if you ask me. Fuckface.

4. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Ahh yeah. Im gonna write a master piece tomorrow when i get off work. Yuck? A hotel owner? Hourly rates?

5. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

i sent that to my sister, she is the writer in my family. i am just a fraudulent artist.

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

it costs a grand to enter?
    that place looks like a shit hole in east end saskatchewan. i dont think id want the trouble of that joint.

7. iced_tea

iced_tea Member

"Registrations for which the contribution has not been paid will be ineligible."
    yea for real 1 g to enter! fuck that! but if one of yall win u gotta let me stay for free! cuz i believe in you people. and i support you 110%. follow your dreams and anything can come true.

see i supported yo asses from the get go.

8. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

like they say on the street's...''nigga please''

9. bigpoppa.k

bigpoppa.k Elite Member

people are missing the best part.... its got an onsite liquor store!

10. boogy nights

boogy nights Junior Member

right. cool idea.

but.

did anyone notice the ONE THOUSAND DOLLAR APPLICATION FEE? look in the FAQS, and youll find.. "Q: How does one get to own the hotel?
    A: Anyone who wants to own this hotel can do so by writing a 250-word essay and submitting it online at www.hotelinvitational.com - with a registration fee of $1,000 (Cdn). All submitted essays will then be read by three judges who will select one winning essay for the grand prize (the $1.5 million dollar York Hotel)."

now who's got a 1000$ worth of faith in their writing? not this guy.

11. S@T@N

[email protected]@N Senior Member

Haha fuck I'd do it for shits and giggles, but I don't know how much
    quality you can cram in 250 words.

12. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

economical writing.

it's all about saying alot with a little.