Wristwatches, glasses???

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Its 12oz statistics time,

Who wears glasses?

I have to, but after getting them crushed i havent been wearing for the last 6 months.

I aint got a big problem (it was meant for tv,movies,driving) but i cant deny that i live in a slightly blury world.

Wristwatches? who wears them?

I cant live without a watch, although i'm always late.

I see people that never wear a watch and i totally flip out (to the point that if i were a ninja i'd be choppin heads)

yes, i'm bored to death.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chicken bone

i've never worn a watch in my life. i did have a nice brown one for my birthday back in elementary school but it broke within a week. never ever.

i dont wear my glasses either. i wear contacts.

chicken bone/living on the edge

I'm nearsighted so I'm always rocking glasses. And I dont go anywhere without my watch, however up till 2 years ago I never really wore one.

Anyone else have "good" glasses and "painting" glasses? I had to clean my painting glasses not too long ago cause all I could see through them was a thick multi-colored fog.

i rock ralph lauren glasses about once a year. a mainly wear contacts.

and, i had a nautica watch that broke on me, so i have been rocking this timex army steez watch. i am currently on my second one. i like it a lot, except it often comes off or undone at shows... plus, i dont wear it in the shower.

i should wear my glasses, but i seldom do. usually only when im trying to kick it to girls. they seem to like em... they make me look less intimidating im told. i can see ok in most situations, i just cant read street signs and shit. especially at night.

yes, i cant live without my watch. it freaks me out.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

i can see ok in most situations, i just cant read street signs and shit. especially at night.

That's when I need my glasses. I really need them when I drive at night.

I used to never wear a watch, but when I started to make a habit of being late, I decided to get one. The other day, I forgot to put it on, and I had to call my lady and ask her to bring it to me. I'm a sad, sad man.

I want to find some cool black plastic nerd frames, like the old Army issue ones. They have shitty brown frames in the Army now (my brother got me a couple of pair, but they suck). I know they are all trendy and shit, but they will go out of style soon (I hope). I have a strange obsession with looking nerdy sometimes.

Guest BROWNer

never a watch. ever. recently i threw one in my bag for

reference...

glasses.....nope......i do wear glasses when i'm trying

to style an interview though...needless to say its never

gotten me a job...yet.

Guest Handjob

I wear a nice watch. it actually stopped at 7:00 pm on Novemebr the 8th. I thought it would be cool to be lazy enough to get it fixed on December the 8th, but that came and went. I'm holdin out for January the 8th...

I don't wear glasses, only cause I'm from Vancouver tho. And as anyone from Van knows, glass isn't safe here. Too many toys with etch bath...

watch. hmmm. i don't wear one but i'll have one in the pocket or the bag. a shitty casio with no band. fuck a wrist status symbol.

glasses. i want them. i wear contacts now just so i can see until i get new glasses. but i've got to wait til the insurance kicks in.

Archived