wrestlemania 20

AORAone

for any one that gives a shit. my roomates have ordered this ppv. i will keep it updated after every match for those of you who dont mind watching scantly clad men rub all over each other. [homoblock: on] so right now john cena vs the big show. to make this thread not completly worthless, post why you do or do not like wrestiling. and if you do who is your favorite?

match 1: john cena beats big show for the us title

match 2: jindrake and cage

vs la resistance

vs dudley boys

vs booker t and rob van dam for the tag team titles.

the winner: rob van dam and booker t retain the titles.

match 3: chris jericho vs. christian

the winner: christian, by way of interfearence

match 4: the rock and sock connection vs evolution

the winner: evolution

match 5: playboy match tori wilson and sable vs. jackie and stacey

the winner: tori and sable

match 6: ultimo dragon

vs rei mysterio

vs jamie noble

vs nunnzio

vs tajiri

vs akio

vs shannon moore

vs billy kidman

vs some japanese guy

vs chavo<- current champion

the winner: chavo retains title

match 7: goldberg vs brock lesnar

the winner: goldberg

match 8: fatal four way deathmatch tag team titles.

bradshaw and farooq vs

doug and danny basham vs

rakishi and scotty too hotty vs< current title holders

self proclaimed worlds greatestt tag team

the winner: scotty and rakishi retain the titles

match 9: shaved head fight

molly holly <----challenger

victoria<----womens champion

if the challenger loses, her head will be shaved on the spot. if she wins she obtains the womens championship belt

the winner: victoria

lol, the bitch gets her head shaved.

match 10: kurt angle vs. eddie guerrero<---current title holder

for the wwe championship title

the winner: eddie retains the title

match 11: battle of the brothers

kain vs old school undertaker

the winner: old school undertaker

match12: triple threat world heavy wieght camp fight

shawn micheals vs.

chris benoit vs

triple h<---current title holder

the winner: chris benoit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

i will keep it updated after every match for those of you who dont mind watching scantly clad men rub all over each other. [homoblock: on]

no amount of homoblocks will make it ok to enjoy watching oily men in speedos roll around on the floor.

Dont front man....If you hated it, this would be a "Wrestling sucks" thread and you would not have taken the time to announce all the matches and winners. I cant understand why anybody would pay to watch steroid pumping, guys wearing banana-hammocks pretending to fight.

No amount of homoblocks will make it ok

http://www.tradercracks.com/boxbreaks/wrestling/pics/2001/Wrestlemania/rewind.jpg'>

yeah, i said "if any one gives a shit" my roomate ordered it. i know theres some poor mother fuckers out there that actually enjoy it. and dont have the funds to watch it, so since i have it sitting in front of me, i might as well help some possible fans out. so fuck you guys. im not a fan of wrestling, and obviously niether are you or abc. that doesnt mean that everyone hates it. you havent even explained WHY you dont like it. like i asked. i tried to make this thread a little more interseting by asking what peoples thoughts are about wrestling. not to be personnally attacked for something i could care less about. i didnt ask you guys to bash on me. bash on wrestling, why dont you like it. solid reasons. no bullshit.

good reasons. i too am not a fan of oily men. also i have to agree with you on the commentators. they are completly biast, and they also are hipacrites(sp). its pretty fake yes. but if thats completly true, then why have 65 wrestlers died in the past two years? and only 50 percent of it is from drug use. anyways, as ive stated before, i am not a fan. and i can see you completly edited your posts out. so i guess it doesnt matter.

i too am not a fan of oily men.

i'm yet to see proof

also i have to agree with you on the commentators. they are completly biased, and they also are hypocrites

they are reading from a script

its pretty fake yes.

it is completely fake

but if thats completly true, then why have 65 wrestlers died in the past two years? and only 50 percent of it is from drug use.

well then you answered half of your own question.

50% drug use

50% aids (due to all the man-on-man shower action going down in the dressing rooms)

Mr. ABC/i'm not a hater i just hate alot

and what a bout you? youve said your not a fan. but i dont see you fucking supermodels.just fucking quit already.do you have nothing better to do than be a complete dick face to everyone on the forums? the only reason your still here is because you jock the mods all fucking day and talk shit to everyone else.if you dont like the subject, you dont have to enter the thread.

and what a bout you? youve said your not a fan. but i dont see you fucking supermodels.just fucking quit already.do you have nothing better to do than be a complete dick face to everyone on the forums? the only reason your still here is because you jock the mods all fucking day and talk shit to everyone else.if you dont like the subject, you dont have to enter the thread.

you're so cute when you're angry

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

that means nothing to me. i want to see a photo of you fucking a supermodel whilst deer hunting sporting a mullet and smoking a cigar to prove your masculinity

[manly voice] YEAH! [/manly voice]

Archived