wow, this site is alot better

merk or be merked

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING OF HELL

just dont piss us off here. or catch us on a bad day. or type something I might not like. or be dumb. or annoying. or break rules. or call us nazis. or type like a three year old(hint hint)....................

Guest -MOE LESTER-

ive been banned in alot of the car forums i frequent...i geuss their nerdy politically correct kind cant handle someone like me.

on 12oz we are all racist drunks who love fucking sluts, drinkin 15 beers minimum, asking every new female member for titty shots, and posting a thread everytime we take an awesome beer shit........my kind of community

Originally posted by she77er@Mar 26 2006, 11:13 AM

one time i got banned until 1979.... by msfyt... for telling her: "you wont win this battle you bitch"................ 1979 wont even occur again in time.

shes such a stupid cunt...and toy as fuck...how the fuck did she get to be a mod....this site is so much better...although I like FOEone and Gesus Christ, and a few other people on there... was a meber for almost 2 years