wow she actually did the work

Guest angry xbox

Guest angry xbox

my girl all sneaked in while i was sleepin and woke me then stripped down to nothing and climbed into bed with me. LIKE WHOA she then got it all hot and heavy an shit with me and she pulled the condom out not me!!!!!!! it was real nice i tell you real nice.,

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest PAYROLL

condoms are for techno-weenies and will surely revert nature to an irreparable state. thanks to condoms, our global society has promiscuous sex and thats not good. promiscuous behavior is not good. sex is only for the perpetuation of civilization, not for personal pleasure. condoms are sure to bring the world down in a hellacious inferno of devolution. i'm writing a book about it. keep it natural and primitive, i say. fuck tecnology.

...sound familiar?

Guest angry xbox

sorry bout no pics maybe later on, like i said im at work when i get on here but im building up a system making a plan to get net at home.

anyhow PAYROLL you are a dumbshit and socrates about two hours and three different positions and i never let anygirl know when i have busted unless they pros and can feel it. I always kep going until it goes soft.

Ill try to get some pics to you later on.

Originally posted by PAYROLL

condoms are for techno-weenies and will surely revert nature to an irreparable state. thanks to condoms, our global society has promiscuous sex and thats not good. promiscuous behavior is not good. sex is only for the perpetuation of civilization, not for personal pleasure. condoms are sure to bring the world down in a hellacious inferno of devolution. i'm writing a book about it. keep it natural and primitive, i say. fuck tecnology.

...sound familiar?

HAHAHAA!!!! :lol:

Archived