wow its puff daddy

Guest railroadjerk

Guest railroadjerk

"these girls be confusing me"

im watching mtv, and im not going to justify it with "i know it sucks" or "im really bored" im JUST WATCHING MTV. you all do it, dont front. you have since you were little and you continue to this day, only now it has a bad stigma attached to it so you make excuses about watching it. who cares?

this puff daddy song with usher is a new all time low. i mean, first off its got fucking usher (normal haired sisqo?) teaming up with p diddy (normal mental capacity ma$e?) and some slow delivery goofball wearing an orange jumpsuit. WE GET IT, YOU FUCK A LOT BUT YOURE STARTING TO WONDER IF THEY REALLY LOVE YOU OR NOT! you want the answer? its NO.

every new song puff puts out is worse than the previous one. this guy is a fuggin tool, with that circular goatee that starts below the chin? what the fuck is that? some kind of birthmark?

on another note i just saw the video for this vanessa carlton song, the one where she is "playing" the piano down streets and into the city. she is gorgeous, that slow mo closeup scene is hot...and i have to admit that i kind of dig the song. dont tell anyone.

bad boy 4 life!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

I'm in love with Nelly Furtado, i watch mtv just to see her on 'shit on the radio' if you ask me i dont even know if i like her songs...i dont care either, i like everything related to her..2c

Originally posted by Tesseract

I'm in love with Nelly Furtado, i watch mtv just to see her on 'shit on the radio' if you ask me i dont even know if i like her songs...i dont care either, i like everything related to her..2c

i'm with you..... don't like her music....but she's hot.:love:

that flick always make me laugh. not quite as much as the one with eminem holding s birthday cake and wearing a pink alf t shirt that says "can i see your underwear" on it.

Re: some people may know the story about this one...

ahahaha

i do

"back in 88, when i was pushin weight, you was a ballerina, i got the pictures i seen ya"

jigga put those up on the summerjam screen, cause prodigy kept persuin beef with jigga, an jigga was like don't do it, that shit is stupid, prodigy kept insistin so jay-z successfully wiped out about half of his street credability with that one

thats the same shit between jay-z an nas...

"ask nas he dont want it with hov.... noooooo"

blueprint

"because you know who did you know what, with you know who, well keep that between me an you for now"

unplugged

"...keep that between me an you ma"

nas kept peristin an jay-z went public bout fuckin nas's chick

nas said you look like a camel fat dick suckin lips etc... an hova came out with the joint supa ugly

goddamn.... jiggas that nigga

i think i have to agree with the suburbian bum. her song "turn off the light" is so good. i heart nelly furtado. and i know what you mean about not stopping the MTV watching. whenever i'm tired i turn it on and take a nap. for some reason it works really well.

Guest blink_ATX

holy shit is that really his house???

fucking a

thats fucking huge i would have a fat fucking party there

goddamn wherees the fucking pool

Archived