wow I just got hit on

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uncle-boy

:lol:

hahahahahahaha, thats fucked up!

so are you gonna follow through on your part of the "deal"?

whats sad is that happens to me alot...gay men have a thing fo rme and I really don't understand why. I remember once some dude fallowed me for about a mile up the highway just to pull up next to me at a stop light and ask me if I was gay or bisexual and if I was if I was seeing anyone exclusively....I chuckled and said no.

When I worked at the mall gay men would hit on me atleast once a week....I can't get mad because it is someone basically saying "I wouldn't mind fucking you"

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Zack Morris

I can't get mad because it is someone basically saying "I wouldn't mind fucking you"

in the ASS!!

:lol:

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Zack Morris

gay men have a thing fo rme and I really don't understand why.

Sorry to break it to ya bro... but they hit on you because they think you're gay.

Most gay men know better than to flirt with straight men, simply because

it's a waste of their time, and they may get beat down.

and sorry to say this ...

You've got a labrette piercing? What did you think would happen ?

Originally posted by --zeSto--

Sorry to break it to ya bro... but they hit on you because they think you're gay.

Most gay men know better than to flirt with straight men, simply because

it's a waste of their time, and they may get beat down.

and sorry to say this ...

You've got a labrette piercing? What did you think would happen ?

HAHAHA oh well...I guess that makes me a queer. It doesn't really bother me though...it kinda amuses me....some girl said its because I have "artsy" look to me....And another thing that has me wondering about today's incident is I was listening to SLAYER while I was in the drive through...how many gay men listening to raining blood and play drums on the steering wheel at the same time?

Guest --zeSto--

if so... the door to that closet is wide open!

and now that I think about it...

The only people I know with labrets are mo's or mo's in denial.

And any of that medusa or maralyn piercing shit is 100% 'mo!

Guest Pilau Hands
....I can't get mad because it is someone basically saying "I wouldn't mind fucking you"...they still wanna fuck me...thats better than no one wanting to...

Hahahahahaha. That's a pleasant outlook. As someone once said, everyone has a gay uncle, so they get pretty comfortable around gay people. Plus there's the whole West Village thing...

I get hit on sometimes and don't know it. A gay friend put it to me like this, "Look generally speaking, gay men have good taste. Take it as a compliment that they want to talk to you. You know you've got something going for you."

Gay people are really harsh when it comes to fashion, though. Dude's say straight up, "Take that off. I don't like it" :o

Archived