Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Wow, i got robbed last night....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gunm, Feb 20, 2004.

1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I went out to my car last night and whoops! I found out someone had jacked me for a good chunk of my gear!

1. My entire CD collection is gone and I do mean ENTIRE. I have like, two CD's left in my stereo in my room. All my rare and hard to find shit.....gone.

2. My beloved HK-MP5 japanese air gun

3. About ten rolls of film

4. My stick shift nob (?!?!?)

5. Motherfuckers even went into the ash tray and took all of my pennies

6. Stupid shits took the faceplate to my stereo but not the stereo itself.....fucking idiots....I'd rather they tore the whole thing out.

Look, I can get a new gun, I can burn most of the cd's, get a new shifter, buy more film and pennies are everywhere. I would have been more pissed if I had lost clothing or photographs. They left about thirteen full cans of spray paint in the trunk.

The thing that pisses me off most is the fact that I do not have music now for the long drive bewteen (blank) and down to the bay area on weekends. I now get to deal with a (blank) hour long drive IN TOTAL FUCKING SILENCE! SHIT!

2. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

this is why I keep nothing but burnt cds in my car.

sorry to hear your shit got jacked.

3. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

oh man LENS. no luck eh? sorry to hear that you got jacked last night. fuckers. lets go beat the shit outta them if we find them

and i'm sorry that i havent written you lately. i've been bummed out. but i have good news! i am writing you right now. wont get it until later but i wanna write you back.

xoxoxo
    dev.

4. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

:( :( :(

thats fucking wack lens. its ok god handles stupid shits like that.

big hugs.
    :(

robbers=wack

5. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

more from my hard knock life..

:lol:

the first time my car was stolen, i lost a raft of shit.

a camera, full of a roll of my own graf flicks, some of which were buffed before i got another flick.
    a FULL cketchbook, without a doubt, chronicalling my most important year of graf..
    a butterfly knife
    music galore
    clothes, including a leather belt my dad had used since before i was born
    a nice ass pair of ladies shoes
    a bookbag
    etc.

the hardest was that i lost about 4 dj tapes.
    i can never replace those.
    unless someone has a tape of a Spun set from some SF club circa 1992
    and dj dan's set from Organic 1993
    and a method one tape and slant tape too. (circa 1992)

...i feel your pain....
    let's go get drunk.

6. metallix

metallix Elite Member

yeah people stealing shit really sux. someone stole a bunch of my cd''s as well. One of them was an exclusive single copy demo of an upcoming band. :curses:

i guess the idea is not to have valuable things in the car, besides the car itself.

7. WorldBench

WorldBench Veteran Member

i always keep my digital camera in my pocket.. because im afraid of it getting stolen, other then that, i dont keep cds or anything in my cars, just a glove box full of stickers for when i go to gas stations :D

sorry to hear you got jacked, getting film stoln always sucks, happened to my friend when his car got cracked :eek:

look on the bright side, you still have your wheels, and you car works!

8. Hank Parker

Hank Parker Senior Member

RIP Lens' H&K airsoft gun.

9. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I don't have an SPUN but I do have one of the last DJ DAN NIKITA tapes in existence. I will not sell or give it away under any circumstances but I could make you a copy.

Word for all the support. Helps me put things in perspective folks....thankee-sai

10. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

some niggas set my dumpster on fire last night

11. WorldBench

WorldBench Veteran Member

reading alot of the stuff on here really makes you think and stuff, and makes you grateful for things you have... just something i was thinking of ;)

12. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Balls. I'm sorry, homey. The same thing happened to me earlier last year: stereo, two amps, two subs. Shit sucks.

13. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

thats why i only keep the following in my car

burnt CDs
    napkins
    change
    roaches
    empty bags from liquor stores

in the trunk i got

windex
    some gasoline
    a few spray cans
    empty window tints box
    somebodys umbrella
    brake fluid

14. TresOne

TresOne Member

My car got broken into a few months ago, but it was odd. Whoever it was that got in, had a hole ring of different honda keys - i'm thinking it must have been some kid from a dealership. So anyways, these idiots open up my car, turn it inside out, literally, and when i go out in the morning, the only thing missing is my cell phone and like $5 in change.

The left my cd player, amps, subs, paint, cds, camera, and a bunch of other pawnable shit, and best of all, they left the keys that they used to get into my car on the passenger seat. :)

I filed a report at the po-po station, and the cop, who was obviously corrupt, told me to keep the keys and "see if they work on any other cars, y'know.. just to see".

:lol:

ps - they haven't worked yet..

15. caL

caL Senior Member

12oz'ers need to stop getting robbed.