wow a funny commercial...

LadyKrink

has anyone seen the new Ikea commercials? i dont know i just think they are really funny, it's not too often that i actually enjoy watching a commercial.

i will try to explain the one i just saw for those who haven't seen them...

Okay the setting is like a dark rainy night on the streets, and there is this sad music in the background. you see this person run out of his apartment and put an old light on the street corner, next to all his trash. then from the street corner below you see a new light in the window of person's apartment (that he got from Ikea), that replaced the old light in the trash. With the sad music in the background and how they film the old light in the rain, you actually feel bad for the light being thrown out. Then this swedish guy (Ikea is a swedish company) comes out of no where and says something like "you feel bad for the light? you crazy! the light has no feelings! Ikea has new items for low prices to replace your old things..." or some shit like that.

i dont know i am waiting until my mom passes out so i can leave and i just saw that commercial, im really bored and i thought that shit was funny.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

i think the nes Samuel Adams Light commercials are fucking hilarious.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

SWEET NECTOR OF LIFE!

BOO-YA!

HAHA I just saw the Sam Adams one today. Good one.

Others I like.

The Cell Phone one with the old people.

and

The Mark McGwire one where he sticks french fries up his nose and another guy makes milk come out his nose.

Good laughs.

Guest socrates

That gay ass jack's cola commercial is funny....the one with the guy with the frizzy hair who finds a girl with frizzy hair...i laughed

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

the victoria secret commericals are bomb though

yeah there's the exception

i remember the mig rootbeer commercial where he calls the guy a dumbass. that made me laugh once. but i hate seein the same commercial over and over

i liek tht comercial for "NEED 4 SPEED" game.........were the guy drives up wit a lamborgini next to a cop and runs out of the car wit a spray can....then goes to a stop sign and writes over it infront of the cops....then runs bak in the lambo and speeds away......while the police is cathin up.......hehehheheh slow pigs

Guest willy.wonka

i like that bud light comm...the one with the hawk..this guy impressing all the ladies and then they ask him where his hawk gets the beer from and he looked confused....

skip to scene...

watch out everybody!!!! its coming back!!

people start to panic in the streets while this hawk flies to grab a bud light off of the waiter..

shit cracks me up...best commercial by far.

Originally posted by x 773 x

So are you. Besides the fact that I advocate your death and actually hope to wittness it one day myself, I think I have been a pretty good sport about everything.

who asked you to be a good sport? tell me why exactly you would love to witness my death, if you hate me that much.

Originally posted by socrates

The subwya one where the guy goes the frat house is pretty good too

And Jared, the skinny guy who wears big pants gets really drunk and passes out on the couch and the one dude from Kappa Sig teabags him! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY! Eat Fresh!

Originally posted by spec

commercials are the biggest waste of TV viewing time

esp in the states, where u get a break every fucking 5 mins...

Originally posted by willy.wonka

i like that bud light comm...the one with the hawk..this guy impressing all the ladies and then they ask him where his hawk gets the beer from and he looked confused....

skip to scene...

watch out everybody!!!! its coming back!!

people start to panic in the streets while this hawk flies to grab a bud light off of the waiter..

shit cracks me up...best commercial by far.

good call, hell yeah that shit is hilarious. when animals go wild, and bring back beer........

Archived