Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WOUNDED IN ACTION

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by CRUSH KILL DESTROY, Feb 13, 2004.

1. CRUSH KILL DESTROY

CRUSH KILL DESTROY Veteran Member

ON MISSIONS WHAT ARE SOME OF THE INJURIES YOU OR PEOPLE YOU WERE WITH RECIEVED, AND HOW DID IT HAPPEN? THIS COMING FROM ME GETTING 3 OF MY FINGERS ALMOST RIPPED OFF ON MY LAST MISSION. SHIT BLED FOR OVER AN HOUR.

2. Rimshot

Rimshot Member

Nothing too bad, bombing with a fat wedgie gets on the nerves, that and twisted ankles

3. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

hey rim, what part of the NW are you from?

4. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

ripping up my pants and getting thorns stuck all over my body, and running away from someone on ice and slipping on my ass on the ice and jumped up and kept on running all in one motion without stopping for a second :lol:

5. thabossnigga

thabossnigga Senior Member

getting beatdown by gangsters and cutt up climbing shit

6. Rimshot

Rimshot Member

The 206 part:ballcap:

7. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Having some asian chick stab me in the ass with a pen

8. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

Nothings wore than TIE getting shot in the head.

9. Rimshot

Rimshot Member

way to lighting up the thread there buddy :(

RIP TIE

10. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

i agree, bad one kid......i think the worse i have gotten is cuts and bruises, hut my knees jumpin off shit

but on another note, how you almost rip her fingers off?

11. DEFCON2.0

DEFCON2.0 Member

rollin both ankles jumpin off a lower billboard sign cuz someone was watchin me paint......:king:

12. rinse

rinse Member

coming from you i guess your lucky it was an asian chick.
    btw- are you up for tradin' a set or two? never heard back from you.

oh, ah... injuries, not in recent times. last one was awhile back, some kids and i were getting chased and got scattered all over the place. i'm hearing shit in front of me and behind me while i'm running my ass off(not sure whether it is my peeps or someone on the chase). i turn down this alley and catch a glimpse of one of my fellas run past the alley down at the far end of it so i high-tail it down the alley to meet up with him at the same time i'm still hearing shit behind me, i turn my head to look back as i'm running(things are good, i have a lead and dont see anyone behind me yet), still running down this dark ass alley, i turn my head around to see where i was going and at that instant i ran face first at full speed into a chain link fence. it sling shotted me back and i was dazed for a minute but my fight or flight instincts had me on auto-pilot and in my memory i got up and leaped over that fence in a single bound even though i probably just scaled it pretty fast 'cause later on out of harms way, after the adrenoline wore off, i realized my hands were all cut up from grabbing the top of the fence and pulling myself up and over.
    ohhh man... chases are always good for a laugh once everyone is accounted for.

13. ERIZENO

ERIZENO Senior Member

another scatterd group story ... nothing happened to me ... i wound up hiding in a tunnel with a pal on acid ... trying to keep him calm and my shit in order. the rest of our group went up not down .... they hopped barbwire fences with no care ... stitched up palms !!!!

14. M0De7

M0De7 New Jack

The most I have ever had was having my clothes and some of my arm ripped open by thorns from all these plants. I haven't exactly ripped myself open many times...I have fallen on alot of shit while running. Pieces of glass, wood, ect.

15. 1HalfOfMe

1HalfOfMe Member

i wish i had a cool story to tell.
    cut up legs from wearing shorts.