Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Would You

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SilentBob, Mar 1, 2006.

1. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

Who lived in a tent for 3months ?

Ok. so I know it's a high probability that i'll get clowned for making this thread.

Went out tonight with a girl. She told me she used to stage dance. That she has tried every kind of med under the sun. That she within the last 3 months punched a guy to the ground then proceeded to kick him till he couldn't get up. That within the last 3 months (she's travelling through the country) lived in a tent on one of our countries famous party spots.

After awhile I started clowning with my boys. She thought she should leaved.
    she grabbed my hands and asked me to call her. I gave her a small* kiss. But didn;t fuck cos I was pretty weirded out by all of this. Do I need such a hectic girl in my life? I think not. Would I like a blow job from a girl who is easy going about these things? yes. (disclaimer. I'm a nice guy. but. ... well if she doesn;t mind neither do i)

And yeah she was alright looking.

discuss.

2. Sounds like a huge bag of trouble and regrets.

Do it.

4. johnny ballbags

johnny ballbags Elite Member

5. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

is she hot? then yes...yes I would.

crazy just makes the sex better.

6. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

She wasn't super hot. But she was decent looking.

My homey (the one who goes jekl and hyde for those who remember my last drunk thread) is insisting a fuck her greek.

And it's only a wednesday night. Wtf?

7. sarahyoulose

sarahyoulose Senior Member

she sounds P-H-Y-S-C-O

8. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

sounds like a sack o'

[​IMG]

9. fuse=--action

fuse=--action Senior Member

Is a stage dancer anything like a stripper?

Because if so, I already have.
    She just became on recently.
    And I dated her before that.

-fuse.

10. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

you're right Sarah. I need a wholesome girl like you in my life. :naughty:

11. Spuds Mckenzie

Spuds Mckenzie Member

Sounds like a real winner. You must be really hard up for some pussy.

12. I just remembered,
    So now he's your homie? hahaha damn dude. Anyway, what is 'a fuck her greek'?

13. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

is stage dancer a fancy way of saying stripper?

14. Spuds Mckenzie

Spuds Mckenzie Member

15. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

I just remembered,
    So now he's your homie? hahaha damn dude. Anyway, what is 'a fuck her greek'?
    [post=4353241]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

thought that might be alittle confusing. Not pumpkin head. dude who wanted to fight pumpkin head and made a funny noise before hanging up our phone call.