would you stop bombing?

justsez787

I dont understand why many writters stop bombing bcuz they "too advanced" for bombing or whatever.

Catch my drift? some writters reach a level of skill and fame and leave the bombing but isnt bombing one the if not the most, important part of graff???

Wasnt it bombing that made this hole thing happened? I myself see as bombing as the most important aspect of graffiti art. I bomb pieces where I have a chance if not then I just do some tags or throwies or whatever. I dont see the day that I wouldnt do it anymore unless of course my physical condition wouldnt allow it.

I dont have anything agaisnt legals I love legals its a way to show your current style and skill but in the bombing you show skill, style, bravery, dedication to your art.

Where there be a time that you would stop bombing??

What do you think of writters that pussy out of bombing??

I'll get some flicks so yall know the deal and dont think I'm talking shiet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by justsez787

Eniway ogel dont know anything about tese and link going anywhere, and they havnt told me shit so...

Hollah at them, I got the shit faded over here in the CHI, we gonna get dirty...................Paz!

The Caquas Kingz

Those Chupa Kabras

Total Caribbean Kaos..........................

"The Caribbean Kaos" Tour '04 will continue............stay tuned..........