would you rather...

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

be able to go back and time and have the potential to change the present...OR go into the future and see things noone has yet?

im voting for the past. it would be fun to really alter the present simply with little things like a pen laser.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

depends on how far into the future i would get to see? do i get to choose? id like to see what the final demise of the human race will be, or id really like to see what comes after us, after the sun explodes and the whole galaxy is changed. or id like to see what we find when we gain the technology to travel beyond this galaxy, shit like that. im wierd

Guest THEMEDIC

go back in time and cheat on all my ex- girlfriends ... before they cheated on me.....or invest in microsoft...either i dont really care about the future

I am with dosoner...going into the future sounds really like what I would want to do. I am such a tech nerd I would like to see what the human race comes up with. See what the next amazing thing is. See if cars will fly one day, if we do have intergalactic relations with other planets. See if I do make it past 30 and if I do finally get married and have children. See where all the people that have done me wrong end up. Amazing things await us in the future.

I'd go back to the past. That way I coulda seen what happened to all those girls I was too pussy to hit up back in HS. Later I found out alot of them used to dream about The Pistol. Too bad I find out when they're married, got serious boyfriends or kids. damn.

yea, iv decided that hands down i would like to see the future more. any one watch the movie A.I.??? i want to see if shit like that happens, i want to see what humans will evolve into, i want to see if dooms day does come and the earth explodes, i want to see if jesus comes back and shit hits the fan, i want to see what humans evolve into if evolution is the truth. i want to know everything that will be come of us. i want to see peoples minds opened by the drug war being ended and free thinking encouraged. i want to see everything that i will never know.

i can read about what happned before i was alive in a history book, but i cannot read about the future in school

i would say the past but hey what do i care ya know? im happy the way i am now no need to change much.

so im going with the future cause... wow

who knows what kinda shit will go down in the centuries to come,

i can guarantee all of you that it will be amazing so say the least

ooh and maybe i could pick up one of those sport record books like mr. marty mcfly, cause extra money would be nice i guess

Guest willy.wonka

alien nightowls are from the future

Originally posted by dosoner

depends on how far into the future i would get to see? do i get to choose? id like to see what the final demise of the human race will be, or id really like to see what comes after us, after the sun explodes and the whole galaxy is changed. im wierd

.....sun explosions or a "SUPER SUN FLARE" burning the planet Earth to spacedust....

new viruses..

the fall of america or the n.w.o. from america....

if i were to travel to the past...i would definately go to see Jesus.that would be a trip.:king:

Originally posted by Pistol

What makes you think that is gonna happen anytime soon or later?

well it hasnt happend yet, so i can safely say that it will happen in the future, and i truly belive that it will someday end in america (hopefully). so id like to think that humans will be open to the type of open thinking and expression that can be brought about by the educated use of drugs such as lsd. id just like to see a place where YOU can decided what to put into your own god damn body rather that some one tell you what you can and cant do to yourself. i dont understand how anyone but yourself should be able to control something that dosnt effect anyone other than you. but im getting crazy off topic now, so ill shut up

Guest platapie

future for me. cause i think fuckign with my past would put me in a completely diffrent situation then imin now. and the future i can check it out see they toys

and get one of those sports almanacs

and become real rich.

Originally posted by Pistol

I'd go back to the past. That way I coulda seen what happened to all those girls I was too pussy to hit up back in HS. Later I found out alot of them used to dream about The Pistol. Too bad I find out when they're married, got serious boyfriends or kids. damn.

although it seems really insignificant in the whole scheme of things i would also like to do something like this. all those missed opportunities just depress me too much. im scared of becoming like that poor dad of hotornot.com.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by NATO

. im scared of becoming like that poor dad of hotornot.com.

ooooooooh noooooooo!( in the voice of nate dog)

hell, past and future for me :D

past: feudal japan, check out rome, greece...travel europe, find out if there was really Atlantis. hmmm....what else...oh yeah...make a hand print in mud and store it somewhere and then i could travel to present time and check it out :D

future: whatever most of the people already said.

Archived